Search results

1. B

For Sale Worth Est xxl

I have a worth est xxl 26oz bat. I have used it only with 52/300 balls. Only has probably 80 swings max. Great bat just don't really like the endload. I already bought another bat so looking to sell this one. Asking 180 shipped I can send pictures if interested.
  2. B

What softballs to use?

I am sure this is posted somewhere but I could not find it. Is the NX3's balls better than the tattoo composite balls? We use the 53/300 . We have used tattoo balls for the last couple years and they have worked really well for use.
  3. B

2016 DeMarini Mercy ASA

I have a like new 2016 DeMarini Mercy ASA slowpitch softball bat in a 34"/25 oz. I just purchased the bat about a month ago and took it out for o e round of batting prpractice.i did get it re griped with a lizard skin grip. I just received another bat from a friend and no longer need this one. I...
  4. B

For Sale/Trade Asa dc-41

I have a dc41 ASA bat for sale. I bought the bat new last year and used it for a season . It only has hit 52/300 balls. There are scratches on the bat but still in good working conditions. 34" 28oz it will not let me load pictures for some reason. I can email or text if interested. Asking 130...
  5. B

Thoughts about the Boss Compressor T3 Endload ASA

Is there anyone out there that has been hitting with boombah boss compressor t3 asa? If so what are your thoughts?
  6. B

Monsta Bat question

I am new to monsta batts. I have the chance to buy a used monsta dna used. I have a couple friends telling me to buy it. But I also thinking of buying the 2017 monsta boogieman. What is your guys opinion?