Search results

1. itsdgc

Price Check NIW 2017 *** Mayhem

Looking for a price check on a NIW *** Mayhem (Black + Yellow) 26 oz bat I just got with r/r/b. Tempted to take it out of the wrapper for BP but curious to know what other's have thought about it. Haven't seen much written about this bat so any help would be appreciated.
  2. itsdgc

Compression Testing Illegal Bats

Hi there - I'm looking to chat privately to some people who own a compression tester or go around testing for illegal bats. If you do this, or know someone in your league that does, could you please PM me? Got a few things I'd like to go over with them.
  3. itsdgc

Mutant World vs. Smash It7

What's the difference between these two bats? I'm trying to figure out if there's a certain composite difference between the two, but I can't verify that. Both are 13.5" barrels with a 1 oz EL and flex handle.
  4. itsdgc

For Sale 27 oz Mutant Black / 26.5 oz Melon

Bump. Make me an offer, folks.
  5. itsdgc

Melon sold for asking.
  6. itsdgc

LTS. No trades please. All NIW. Prices are shipped to either Canada or US (I'll eat the extra US shipping costs). PM if you're interested. 27 oz Mutant Black - C$320 - US$240 26.5 oz Melon - SOLD (there's also an Easton Baker in there, obviously. 26 oz. C$300 - US$220
  7. itsdgc

For Sale Pitching mask visors/shields

Question about the vision through a colored visor - does the amber one display differently from say, the dark smoke one?
  8. itsdgc

Grit ball tower BB2

Nope. I just flew from Toronto to Vegas via a connecting flight for a tourney and checked by Grit bag. Packed it full with gear, three bats and clothes. No damage on the trip and back. FWIW I maxed out at around 35 lbs.
  9. itsdgc

Grit ball tower BB2

Sent you a PM.
  10. itsdgc

For Sale 3 Sticks - 2 Miken Freak Blacks, Easton Synergy

I have too many bats and I already fear the wrath of my wife when she sees another 3 bats land on the porch this month. Will sell the two bats for $100 shipped. 2016 Miken Freak Black Classic 27 oz. About 100 swings. Some field wear. New Lizard Skin grip. I really liked this bat this year. I...
  11. itsdgc

Grit ball tower BB2

I feel like I could maybe add two more bats and I still have room in the lower compartment for a face mask and a change of clothes. Plus, I didn't show the pockets for personal items like an iPhone, wallet, etc. The only thing I wish this thing had was hideaway hooks that I can hang a glove...
  12. itsdgc

Grit ball tower BB2

Here ya go. Managed to fit five bats in the bag, plus three gloves and running shoes. Lemme know if you have any questions. PM me if you're interested in getting a bag from my guy (he said I could pass on his number to interested folks)
  13. itsdgc

Grit ball tower BB2

Happy to do it when I get home later tonight.
  14. itsdgc

Grit ball tower BB2

Oh man, I just got this bag a couple weeks ago and love it. Absolutely love it. Paid $145 Canadian for it shipped from a guy in Winnipeg. If anyone is interested, I can put you in touch with him if that price works for you. One of the big things I love is how it stands up straight while open...
  15. itsdgc

Any GTG Toronto guys?

Also happy to help out if you need. Just PM.