Search results

1. itsdgc

Price Check NIW 2017 *** Mayhem

Looking for a price check on a NIW *** Mayhem (Black + Yellow) 26 oz bat I just got with r/r/b. Tempted to take it out of the wrapper for BP but curious to know what other's have thought about it. Haven't seen much written about this bat so any help would be appreciated.
  2. itsdgc

Compression Testing Illegal Bats

Hi there - I'm looking to chat privately to some people who own a compression tester or go around testing for illegal bats. If you do this, or know someone in your league that does, could you please PM me? Got a few things I'd like to go over with them.
  3. itsdgc

Mutant World vs. Smash It7

What's the difference between these two bats? I'm trying to figure out if there's a certain composite difference between the two, but I can't verify that. Both are 13.5" barrels with a 1 oz EL and flex handle.
  4. itsdgc

For Sale 27 oz Mutant Black / 26.5 oz Melon

LTS. No trades please. All NIW. Prices are shipped to either Canada or US (I'll eat the extra US shipping costs). PM if you're interested. 27 oz Mutant Black - C$320 - US$240 26.5 oz Melon - SOLD (there's also an Easton Baker in there, obviously. 26 oz. C$300 - US$220
  5. itsdgc

For Sale 3 Sticks - 2 Miken Freak Blacks, Easton Synergy

I have too many bats and I already fear the wrath of my wife when she sees another 3 bats land on the porch this month. Will sell the two bats for $100 shipped. 2016 Miken Freak Black Classic 27 oz. About 100 swings. Some field wear. New Lizard Skin grip. I really liked this bat this year. I...