Search results

1. kamaaina1

Omega

I said "feels" balanced, and "feels" like an upgrade to me. Sorry if I miss-spoke...
  2. kamaaina1

Omega

Finally got some cuts in with the new DeMarini (GS Sports) Omega 26 end-loaded. Got to say it swings sweet! Not a pro hitter by no means, but feels like a huge upgrade from my DeMarini 28 Double-Wall alloy. Just feels good in the hands, and has a balanced swing feel.…
  3. kamaaina1

Omega

After reading this thread, I'm getting the impression that the Omega End-loaded swings on the heaver side, meaning that I may want to drop down an ounce to compensate for this heaver feel, especially coming from a balanced bat. Would that be an accurate assessment?
  4. kamaaina1

LTB DeMarini Decals

Looking for die-cut if possible. I'll contact TonZaga here on forum. Thank you!!
  5. kamaaina1

Forum-Inspired Nokona Pro L-1300 Project

Very nice!! and nice contrasting colors...
  6. kamaaina1

LTB DeMarini Decals

Hi gang! LTB some DeMarini “D” decals. Smaller size 3” x 3” would be nice. Searched a few old threads on this subject, but it looks like threads pretty much died. Got an email into DeMarini, so we’ll see what happens there. Any line on these decals would be much appreciated!
  7. kamaaina1

Do you still have the DeMarini Decals available?

Do you still have the DeMarini Decals available?
  8. kamaaina1

Any 2017 Louisville Slugger info??

Yes, they do look pretty fugly. Colors & schemes are way off...
  9. kamaaina1

How Cold?

Good to know for us up here in Washington State.. Good info!!
  10. kamaaina1

Rawlings Custom Glove Gallery

Yes. I think the Chocolate brown, black web & lace with gold lettering is a very nice combo.. JMO
  11. kamaaina1

Rawlings Custom Glove Gallery

My first Rawlings (custom) glove has arrived! Super stoked! Thank you Chad!
  12. kamaaina1

Looks like Horween?

Very nice!
  13. kamaaina1

Sun glasses again

As much as I love my Costa's. They just don't ventilate well. Great vision, just no ventilation. On the other hand, no issues with my Oakley Flak Jackets (polarized). Great vision & ventilation.
  14. kamaaina1

Mayweather - McGregor

Facts! Nicely said..
  15. kamaaina1

Over - Under NFL tonight

16. kamaaina1

ASA "Ball Game".....or not?

A similar Baseball version of this was actually covered last night on the documentary “Baseball” a film by Ken Burns (MLB Network). Great documentary by the way! Bottom of the 9th., runner on first & third, 2 outs, 2 strikes, game tied 1-1. Runner on third scores (supposedly). But runner...
  17. kamaaina1

New Custom Rawlings

PM & email sent. Thank you!
  18. kamaaina1

New Custom Rawlings

Yeah, images is a RHT, but the custom item detail breakdown show LHT. Before ordering, I will definitely place a call.
  19. kamaaina1

New Custom Rawlings

Hi gang, Just about to pull the trigger on a custom Rawlings HOH. My very old LS Big Daddy (13") has seen it's days. I'm used to the 13" size, and primarily play catcher/outfield. Not really fond of the 13" only available with the pull strap. Would the 12.5 be much of a difference? The...
  20. kamaaina1

Great customer service!!

Great customer service Rawlings!! Just a shout-out to Rawlings customer service. I asked a few questions about custom gloves through their contact page, and in less than a minute, I had answers to my questions. Unheard of in these times of “customer-no-service”.