Search results

1. skyspy

Lacer Remorse

I just can't leave well enough alone. I only do simple relacing projects as a means of therapy. So, with a stack of tanners tan lace laying around, I got the idea to order a T-web from Nokona and do a Rawlings-style modified trapeze web on my Pro L-1200H. Took a few extra holes punched but was a...
  2. skyspy

I'm Not A Pro Relacer But...

I'm certainly not a professional glove relacer, but I've learned a lot by following people like Rous and watching the tutorial videos from Dirty30. So I've had this Rawlings PRO204NSLE in my bag for a while and I always thought it could use a little spiffing up but the trapeze web was always a...
  3. skyspy

Forum-Inspired Nokona Pro L-1300 Project

Took some inspiration from Rous and eyeinthesky on another thread and used Rawlings tan lace to relace a new Nokona Pro L-1300H that had just been sitting in my bag. I thought the black and tan looked really good on one of Rous's projects so I tried to do something similar with this glove...
  4. skyspy

Louisville Slugger Evolution 1175 Relacing

Just thought I'd share a Sunday project with a glove I've been meaning to relace for a while. Picked up this Louisville Slugger EV1125 a while back because I was curious about a glove manufactured by Nokona's former partners. The LS Evolutions were reportedly manufactured by Insignia who once...