Louisville Slugger Evolution 1175 Relacing

skyspy

Just thought I'd share a Sunday project with a glove I've been meaning to relace for a while. Picked up this Louisville Slugger EV1125 a while back because I was curious about a glove manufactured by Nokona's former partners. The LS Evolutions were reportedly manufactured by Insignia who once had access to Nokona's patterns and supply chains. They can be picked up for around $90 online and, IMHO, they are a fantastic bargain. A little light on padding in the palm, but the design, construction and leather all seem terrific. This model came laced with coils in the I-web so I relaced the web and fingers with two-toned Rawlings Tanners in black and white.

All in, I think it's a great glove for under $100 invested, but would love to hear opinions from others who might have bought it and played with it.

[GALLERY=media, 26394]LS Evolution 1175 by skyspy posted Oct 31, 2016 at 11:15 AM[/GALLERY]

Last edited:

MaverickAH

First....... That's an EV1125 you have there & not an EV1175 (unless somebody did a web swap). The 1175 had an H-Web.

Yes, they are very nice gloves & a steal at <$100.