Search results

1. M

Toon Flex

I'm looking for a toon flex. Thought I had one and the deal fell through. Anybody got one? 27oz.
  2. M

OG DNA

I am looking for a couple OG DNAs Not too picky on weight, although I would like to find a stiff endloaded 27. I have trade bait if you are interested or would be willing to buy. Thanks!
  3. M

Worth EST for a glove?

I'm looking for a brightly colored 13 or 14 inch glove. Let me know what you have. 27oz EST less than 100 swings, but no paperwork.
  4. M

Worth Headbanger

I'm looking for a 27 oz Head Banger. Would prefer to trade. I'd rather deal with used prices. Let me know if you have a banger and don't really like it or just want to get rid of it.
  5. M

LTB SYKDTE 2016 Miken Psycho

I am looking to buy a couple of psychos. Either 2016 white and green SYKDTE or the white and orange *** exclusive. I'm looking for 27 or 26 OZ. Thanks and let me know what you have. I finally found a bat that feels grab a few in case it breaks. Thanks. I know what I can get them for new...
  6. M

Northern Ohio

Looking for a team or tourney team in Northern Ohio. OF/ P. Let me know if you someone to sub or if you have a spot on team.
  7. M

Comparison

I was wondering if anyone has swung the pinky, the melon and the ressy. What are the major differences? I've looked at specs and I realize the pinky and melon have the .5oz reload. How about distance, exit speed etc. Thanks.
  8. M

ASA 2 Piece Worth

I am looking for an ASA legit or Mutant in decent shape. Anybody have one stuck in the bat bag? Weight does not really matter. Let me know.