Comparison

moo1982

I was wondering if anyone has swung the pinky, the melon and the ressy. What are the major differences? I've looked at specs and I realize the pinky and melon have the .5oz reload. How about distance, exit speed etc. Thanks.

Mr. G

(213) L.A. Confidential
I personally didn't like the weighting of the Watermelon. It's advertised as the same .05 endload but my 26.5 weighed 27.2. I preferred last year's pinky over the Watermelon and the Ressy in front of them both.

Exit speed is amazing after 50 or so swings and its light out after 150+ Just my opinion though.

-G

WillW3

Starting Player
Performance is very very close between them all. I too didn't like the melon, but a teammate has one that's insane.

Mr. G

(213) L.A. Confidential
WillW3,

I just ordered a Connell (as one site was blowing them out for some strange reason...hmmmmm) have you swung one? It will be my first balanced Legit, but all of the other Legits I have swung are fire. Curious on your opinions if you've swung the '16 Connell?

-G

WillW3

Starting Player
WillW3,

I just ordered a Connell (as one site was blowing them out for some strange reason...hmmmmm) have you swung one? It will be my first balanced Legit, but all of the other Legits I have swung are fire. Curious on your opinions if you've swung the '16 Connell?

-G
I've actually been gaming one of my teammate's because I dropped an ounce due to a wrist injury. It performs just as good as the others. Feels like a slight mid-load to me, but not too bad. I just picked up a balanced Freak Black, so I'm hoping for good things.