Search results

1. S

Rawlings PRO-OF11 11” Sosa Youth Model

Oh ok, all good. Yeah pretty damn similar in many ways, but the high end adult version. Had to be the model I remember seeing in the store when I got mine back then; almost positive it was a HOH too, 12.75” or so. Would love to have that, but I’ll pass for $300.
  2. S

Was it this one? This is the only other one I could find in existence (online anyway) with a google search. Didn’t know it was just a few days ago though. This one looked to be in much better shape; it was how I knew the model name because most of the engraving on mine is wore off.
  3. S

I just wasn’t sure if throwing $$ into it for reconditioning would make any noticeable difference in the appearance or function overall. Have never actually really owned any vintage, or older model gloves, always lost or stolen or completely fell apart so I just don’t know much in that area. No...
  4. S

Hey Guys- So I bought this youth model Sosa glove about 20 years ago from a Nike factory outlet in Indiana (no idea how or why it ended up there, but I remember them having a couple for like $75-100 and even the adult model/version or two I think) and have had it sitting in storage for quite...
  5. S

For Sale Rawlings HOH PRO1175-6SLM

Price Drop: $160 SHIPPED!
  6. S

Weekend bump.
  7. S

Mainly looking to sell but if you want you can send message with what you have and I'll let you know.
  8. S

Price drop bump... $170 shipped
  9. S

SOLD Up for sale I have a Rawlings HOH PRO1175-6SLM 11.75" glove. Pretty sure this was the Brandon Crawford model a few years ago. Good looking glove and has the mesh backing. In very good condition, doesn't look like it has ever seen dirt. I'm the second owner (impulse buy) and I've...
  10. S

For Sale NWT - DMS Rawlings PROSPT 11.75

Yep, that's the date code. I just bought it from BallGloves maybe a month ago. I'll edit the thread.
  11. S

For Sale NWT - DMS Rawlings PROSPT 11.75

SOLD First time selling here so let me know if I'm doing anything wrong... I have a NWT Rawlings HOH PROSPT. I ended up buying an 11.75 custom and have an older model SPT so I just don't really need this one. Great glove, no flaws, comes with original packaging from Rawlings. Will be shipped...
  12. S

Official Glove Ho Thread Part Duece

Thanks! Agreed, HOH was definitely the right decision for me
  13. S

Official Glove Ho Thread Part Duece

Just received my 1st custom today. Bryant-inspired HOH PRO205-6 in camel w/ royal embroidery and gold/red patches. Not a huge fan of Pro Preferred and wanted something smaller than KB's 12.25. Thanks Chad/SBF for helping me with the process, it's appreciated! Placed my order middle of Feb so...
  14. S

Price Check: NWT A2000 EL3 OT

Take bids? lol like I said, I don't argue on the internet. I wasn't aware PC's were against the rules. No one offered anything, nor did I ask anyone to or would I have sold to anyone who did. The glove didn't sell through this site. There's FS threads for that if I wanted to sell it here. That's...
  15. S

You're entitled to your opinion, but why else would I do a PC if I knew already? I wouldn't waste my time. I know most NWT A2000's are worth at least 200. Beyond that, I'm just guessing. I mostly buy and game Rawlings.
  16. S

To figure out what it was worth... period. The only reason I would ask for a price check.
  17. S

As stated in the replies, some people turn emotional quickly in the FS threads if your price isn't what they think it should be. I don't argue on the internet, that's not my thing. I see people getting insulted here all the time over prices, so what do you think happens when I list this for 270...
  18. S

Threw it up on eBay at 300 OBO just to see what offers I'd get, wasn't really sure if I wanted to sell yet. It sold within 6 hours for full asking price. Lol
  19. S

For Sale Heart of the Hide ColorSync 11.75 Infield Glove

Beautiful glove.. GLWS
  20. S

Hey everyone, Newer to SBF. Never sold anything here, have bought once, and mostly come to check out what's for sale. But, today I need your help. I'm wondering what my OT EL3 is worth. NWT and keychain. Hasn't seen any use (conditioner/couch catch, etc.). Thanks!! IMG_1677 by Sbsb10 posted Feb...