Search results

1. L

Recommended batting tee

I have Hit Zone Sports Hit Zone Standard Baseball Practice Tee and definitely it is the best on the market . One of the unique things about this batting tee is that it also will make the ball spin when it is suspended in the air. Not only will the batter improve the mechanics of their swing with...
  2. L

Turfs vs. Cleats

Cleats consist of a standard designed shoe on all sides and come in high top and low-top heights. The bottom of the shoe varies in stiffness depending on the make and manufacturer, and is usually covered with eight to 15 cleat studs. Cleat studs can be made of metal or rubber, depending on the...
  3. L

New Miken And Worths

My brother has MIKEN ULTRA and I tried it . It is an amazing product . This quality made in the USA bat from Miken will give any senior softball player an edge over the competition. It is a two-piece composite bat that really wallops the ball when you connect just right with it. It is only...
  4. L

DeMarini & Slugger Demo Day 4/16 In Store

There is a reason why Louisville Slugger is known as one of the leading bat manufacturers in the world and that is because of the quality of the bats they produce. I have Louisville Slugger YBCT152 . This bat falls right in that same vein. It is a very good bat for any youth player to use. This...
  5. L

New Senior Miken Bat....Freak Patriot 12" Maxload

Miken is known for making great bats and this is one of them. It really packs a lot of punch when hitting the ball. It is an end-loaded monster that you can drive the ball very deep with on a regular basis. Who says that just because you are a senior softball player you can’t hit home runs...
  6. L

Rawlings vs Wilson size difference

I have A2000 . This is fine open webbed baseball glove. It is a great choice if you or the person you are buying it for plays third base or any of the outfield positions. This glove is made of good looking leather that will help it hold up to the rigors of playing baseball for a long period of...
  7. L

Hoapa bat

I have never heard about it but it seems great product . Thanks for your informational post .
  8. L

Best Senior Bat available today? (for 52 balls?)

MIKEN ULTRA SSUSA , LOUISVILLE SLUGGER , 2015 DUDLEY LIGHTNING have strong power on the market .
  9. L

Dudley Lightning ASA Equivalent

I think Dudley is one of the best product on the market . This is yet great design from Dudley that a lot of thought and effort went into the production of. It is very similar to the previous model I just reviewed except for the fact it is not end loaded. This is a balanced bat that is more...