Search results

1. S

For Sale 32/22 srv4b

Bat is in really good shape. Unknown number of hits but it was only used half a season by one girl on my travel team. Returnable but no receipt. Looking for $90. Can't upload pics on here but can get them to you by email or phone
  2. S

FS 32/22 srv4b

Since I had a fellow board bro give me info on pricing I want to sell this bat. Has normal wear from fields here. Still structurely sound. Returnable but no receipt. Looking for $90. Can't post pics on here but can send to email or phone
  3. S

GTG Deezel

Very g2g here. Fast shipping, great communication, and the bat was described perfectly. Would not hesitate to do business with him again.
  4. S

LTS 32/22 cf4 black

Bat was used for about 3/4 a season by my daughter. She ended up liking the Easton stealth better. Bat is in good shape. Don't have pics on here but can send you some. Has original grip on it. Looking for 100. Just sitting here collecting dust
  5. S

Lts Easton stealth 31/21

Bat has about 20 swings on it. Selling for a buddy of mine. He bought it for his daughter but it was too small for her. The model is FP11ST10. He is looking to get around 250 for it. If anyone is interested lmk. Also if the price is too high let me know what these are going for. Also have pics...
  6. S

GTG jslick324 is very gtg!

Great communication and very fast shipping. Would not hesitate to deal with him again!!!!!:D
  7. S

For Sale 27 oz scn16

Bat has about 400 swings. Just now starting to open up. Its returnable x2 but no receipt. 115 shipped. No trades, need the cash. pm me
  8. S

GTG second2noone

Fast payment and good communication. Would deal with him again
  9. S

For Sale NIW 27 oz SSR2

Bat is returnable x2 no receipt. Looking for $220. Gf just got me one and i had one from easton so looking to move one
  10. S

Good trade or not?

Would you take this trade? A scn16 with 350 hits returnable x2 and a niw wr srv4 with valid ra# till january for a 150 cut scn3? Is this a decent trade or not? Kinda have one pending and just wanted some feedback
  11. S

A dozen niw or slightly used TA ASA

I know these are scarce but looking for some for my league team. PM if you have any.
  12. S

Return for scn8

What bat is Easton giving in return for the scn8's? I have a scn8 thats cracked and i'm curious
  13. S

For Sale/Trade 26 oz scn9

Would really like to trade first off. The bat is 26 oz has about 150-200 swings and its in very good shape. Looking for a 26 maxload or 27 balance freak dst in same condition. I would say if I can't trade it then the sale price would be 240. LMK if interested
  14. S

GTG B~Town

Good communications and fast shipping. Would definitely do business with him again
  15. S

GTG usmcluberti=GTG

Very GTG bro. Fast shipping and great communications. Don't hesitate to deal with him
  16. S

NIW or used 26 or 27 oz srv4

Just what the heading says. Looking for this particular bat in those ounces. Pm me if you have one that you want to unload
  17. S

GTG huberlawncare30=GTG

Great communication and fast shipping. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again
  18. S

LTB IPOD Touch

Needs to be brand new and at a reasonable price. LMK what you got
  19. S

Lts nrg 500

Back up on the block. Bat is a 28 oz maxload but only weighs 28.0 oz on my digital scale. Bat is also returnable and has about 300 hits on it. Need to move. Looking for 100. PM me if interested
  20. S

Feedtheseed33=GTG

Very good communication and super fast shipping. Would definitely deal with him again!