Search results

1. A

Downsizing - Reducing my Glove Collection

I do have a Brand New without tags right hand throw Rawlings Heart of the Hide PRO-SBT Made in the USA for sale. Date Code OBB09. Having trouble uploading pictures.
  2. A

I am in Florida for 3 weeks. I will back in Ohio on April 14. I don’t have the gloves with me. I also have a brand new PRO-SBT that I would like to sell. As soon as I return to Ohio, I will post pictures of both gloves. Sorry for any inconvenience.
  3. A

I sold the PRO-SBT. Any one interested in the PRO-SBB?
  4. A

The glove with the basket web is a Heart of the Hide PRO-SBB and the other glove Is a HOH PRO-SBT. I played for many years with a PRO-SBT (obviously not the one in the photos). In my opinion, probably the best softball glove ever made. They are 13 1/2” gloves. When I played OF, I used...
  5. A

I have not been on Softball Fans Forum in a long while. I am turning 74 next month, can't play softball any more - too many joint replacements and probably need a knee done. My oldest son who prefers Rawlings is hanging up his cleats also and other son along with my grandkids are Mizuno...
  6. A

Selling Glove Collection

Thank you for the info. Saw your note, I will get back to you tomorrow morning.
  7. A

Price Check - Glovesmith Shadowflex 13 1/2" BN

Looking for a price check on a Glovesmith Shadowflex 13 1/2" glove.. It is brand new with tag. Thank you.
  8. A

Selling Glove Collection

Thank you.
  9. A

Selling Glove Collection

Hello everyone and Happy Easter. I need some advice. I am in the process of cleaning out the house and going to sell the majority of my glove collection. I am 71 years old and only playing toss with my grandkids and the neighborhood kids. Only going to save a few gloves for my grandkids. I...
  10. A

Looking for Recommendations for a First Basemans Mitt for Softball

Thank you for your recommendations. My son found a Louisville Slugger 125 Series mitt (from the 80's) in fantastic shape.
  11. A

Thank you for all recommendations!
  12. A

My 45 year old son is looking for recommendations for a deep pocket 1st baseman's mitt for softball. His days as an outfielder are dwindling. He still hits with power, but his team is adding younger players to play OF. So he is slowing transitioning to 1B or P. Plays SS or 3B on some...
  13. A

Rawlings PRO-SB-B. Is this a Softball Pattern? Its Huge!

Sorry for the late response, I haven't been on the forum for awhile. My PRO H was from 1985. I have 4 PRO SB's. - 2 SB-T and 2 SB-B. My kids have the SB-B's. I have the 2 T's - one has the single post web and the other has the PRO H web. The single post was the first year of the SB's...
  14. A

Does HOH 13.5 Trap exist?

Rawlings did make a gold glove series 13.5" or 14" trap web glove. Not sure what time frame they were produced. There is one on eBay right now.