Search results

1. Arguelles

2017 fulk legit vs. DC41.... reviews and input wanted

wifes getting me a bat for fathers day.. she might as well be buying me drugs but now i have to make the decision of what one i want. yes only 1 open to all bats but i really like the stuff worth and miken are putting out right now i need a stiff handle over a lot of flex and i do like the...
  2. Arguelles

LTB 2017 Worth Legit XL BJ Fulk

PayPal ready
  3. Arguelles

D or E player for Oregon Men's tournament team

Need to fill some spots with guys that like to win. Men's E team Play most utrip some Asa. Pay your way 1/2 tournaments per month. Portland Salem Albany
  4. Arguelles

For Sale/Trade Demarini Juggy OVL 27oz

looking to sale or trade this bat would like $100 + shipping f/f or pay fees or tade for anything nice.. intrested in both asa and utrip. gloves and roller bags in trade juggy is 34/27 and has only a few hit on it. we pulled it out and it felt like my OG juggy so i put it away to sell no...
  5. Arguelles

LTB 2016 DeMarini USA Aftermath

PayPal ready for a good deal Pm is best
  6. Arguelles

LTB Rawlings HOH or A2000 12.5 or 12.75

paypal ready for the best deal. no shelf queens. i need this to use but dont want a broken down glove little used is ok
  7. Arguelles

Rawlings HOH Bryce Harper. Question

found one local for 160 with very little use. Still not broke in. Is this a good deal?
  8. Arguelles

LTB Mid grade 12.5/12.75 glove

not looking for top of the line gloves. my budget is 150 tops but want to stay under 100
  9. Arguelles

LTB Wilson SP125

have paypal for the right deal anything comparable will be considered
  10. Arguelles

want to buy Wilson SP125

better the price the faster i can send paypal
  11. Arguelles

LTB 12.5 infielders glove RHT

I need a good infielders glove. play a lot of SS 2ND 3RD i like the SP125 and A2000 styles also anything comparable or "better"
  12. Arguelles

For Trade 3 Monsta bats (SOLD/TRADED)

Monsta Looking to make trades for a nice infield glove and a roller bag. Non Spec LC 27oz (fib) 100 hits Monsta Militia 26oz (small pebble tattle if you try really hard to hear it) 50-60 hits Monsta Boogeyman LC 28oz (fib) 200 hits Looking for takes first. Utrip dc41 at top of the list...
  13. Arguelles

For Trade SOLD 28oz Monsta Boogeyman

For trade is a 28oz monsta Boogeyman LC. Has 200+ hits and in great shape. No cracks rattles or seam. Has normal field wear Looking for trades first. Open to any nice 26oz or 27oz stiff Handle with end load. Top of my list is USA AM. Dc41. Monsta Will listen to cash offers. Thinking $170...
  14. Arguelles

LTB 26OZ/27OZ USA AM.... DC41.... MONSTA

PayPal ready for the right deal
  15. Arguelles

LTB Utrip Miken DC41

Looking for a 16 utrip dc41 the newer the better and if you willing to take part trade or 2 for 1 trade that would be great also
  16. Arguelles

For Sale/Trade 28oz Monsta Boogeyman LC

i have a 28oz boogeyman for sale or trade not sure the value but im open to offers. i will ask $170 shipped based on other in same condition online. the bat is just to heavy for me to fall in love with unknown hits i was told 150 and i have put about 50 on it maybe... no cracks rattles...
  17. Arguelles

GTG jetpakblues G2G

Smooth transaction. Great communication. Trustworthy. Thanks again!
  18. Arguelles

LTB BOOMBAH or MONSTA 26/27oz wanted

pm is key send me what you have if your willing to make trades cool if not i dont want to spend over $130 thank you Also looking for a MONSTA
  19. Arguelles

Price Check 2011 DeMarini The One.12

bat is in really good shape. No cracks no webbing. End cap is good still. Just had scuffs from the field at the end. Other then that it's super clean. New lizard skin grip Hit count is unknown but by condition you know it's not beat to s***
  20. Arguelles

Where to post price check

Got a few bats not sure the value