Rawlings HOH Bryce Harper. Question

Softball.com:

moren025

Addicted to Softballfans
Being that B stock of the red was being blown out at $135-150 since the beginning of the year, $100-120 sounds better.
The red/navy combo is going new in the $150-175 neighborhood, $125-150 area is right.

Arguelles

Would you guys just give him the $180 he just has to have for it?

I don't have the extra 20 bucks so that no issue.

Arguelles

lol I'll pay what it's worth just don't like how he went about it. Talked some more. He is young but a good kid. He will drive it up a hour for 180 so I don't mind giving him that to cover gas for "hour shipping". Kinda was more wanting to know if it still worth it to you glove gurus

Gators21

Manager
I'm not sure if anyone can put a specific value on any glove, but me personally, if I ultimately overpaid $20-$30 for a glove I really wanted I probably wouldn't lose any sleep over it. If more like $40-$50, then I might lose sleep, unless it's a glove I just had to have. One Hour Drive - By Shipping is a nice offer!

Arguelles

Forgot to say I did get it. Kid brought it out at like 11:30 last night and let me send PayPal even. Very happy with it. He never really started break in. Just played 3 games at 2nd so it's really nice. I know they make nicer gloves but I'm very happy for the price and the fact I sat on my a$$ and it got drove to me in a hour. So this is not the same as a HOH correct?

aander10

Addicted to Softballfans
Forgot to say I did get it. Kid brought it out at like 11:30 last night and let me send PayPal even. Very happy with it. He never really started break in. Just played 3 games at 2nd so it's really nice. I know they make nicer gloves but I'm very happy for the price and the fact I sat on my a$$ and it got drove to me in a hour. So this is not the same as a HOH correct?
Does it have the HOH stamping?

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!

It is an HOH.

Arguelles

I do really like it. Time to break that thing in. Never had a glove of this quality and it's super stiff but I don't want to do anything to ruin it

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
I do really like it. Time to break that thing in. Never had a glove of this quality and it's super stiff but I don't want to do anything to ruin it

No mink oil. No Neat's Foot oil. No shaving cream. No oven, No microwave. No spit (tobacco juice or not).

A little water in the palm and on lining before playing catch the first few times will help if mold to your hand.
Lexol leather conditioner (at the local autoparts store) can be used when the leather starts to feel dry (maybe once per year).
If you sweat a lot, get some JobSite leather water proofer and put a light coating in the finger stalls and lining.

And now you are officially a glove geek!

Gators21

Manager
No mink oil. No Neat's Foot oil. No shaving cream. No oven, No microwave. No spit (tobacco juice or not).

A little water in the palm and on lining before playing catch the first few times will help if mold to your hand.
Lexol leather conditioner (at the local autoparts store) can be used when the leather starts to feel dry (maybe once per year).
If you sweat a lot, get some JobSite leather water proofer and put a light coating in the finger stalls and lining.

And now you are officially a glove geek!

Just tried the Rous "little water" in the palm and lining method myself for the first time this evening, working my hand in the glove closing it and playing couch catch with it - I've got to say, I can tell already what a great method this is!!

Arguelles

The hot water I think I will do. But just wrapping it over night and working it all day is making a world of a difference