1. J

need to break the 'first pitch' habit?

You got it there son
  2. J

I want your opinion

nice thanks man!
  3. J

I want your opinion

Good feedback. I will check out the arch. You are right tho, this was not an all out swing, prob 85% but those are valid points - especially weight transfer. I will keep that in mind. ty
  4. J

I want your opinion

Good tip on the hand coming off the bat or staying on- I will def work on what feels more comfortable and try and implement that into the swing and be consistent
  5. J

I want your opinion

did the video turn out? what do you think?
  6. J

I want your opinion

Damn a polished turd. Gettin that stank out!
  7. J

I want your opinion

Lol yeah its a bit turdish :D thats why im here, this is the yearr!
  8. J

St Paul, Minnesota

St Paul, Minnesota
  9. J

Help with swing, please!

Ok, so you bring up some good topics. First, the weight will affect your control, which can affect your timing and the contact quality. So if all things being equal I will chose a heavier bat. But i know some guys that are 6'3 220 who use a 27 oz balanced bat, where i am 6' 180 and i use a 30...
  10. J

I want your opinion

Is this swing fugly? Not too bad? I want to hear your trash or praise or tips. Lay it on.
  11. J

Help with swing, please!

Hope you get your swing figured out. Just remember that all the momentum build up from your feet, to your arms to your hands must be concentrated on once little spot on the bat. Just practice on a tee swinging hard, and your timing will come. Practice in the cage and as much as possible you...
  12. J

Turf Recommendations

I like anything with Nike Zoom cushioning. Now i have Zoom Turf (barry sanders, brett farve) and have had mike vick zoom as well. This year i am going to try out the Trout Turf 3 Zoom. I play infield, and some outfield but if it were to be wet grass i would prob wear cleats. Turfs are more...
  13. J

Critique my swing. I need your opinion.