Search results

1. A

Move to Milwaukee Area

Hey, Thanks for writing back. My tournament days a likely in the past. I was looking more for a rec team or a semi competitive house team, but thanks for sharing the info.
  2. A

Need a team in Milwaukee area

Recently move to Milwaukee after living in Chicago for the last 15 years. Need a team or two this spring and summer. Can play every position outside of SS and CF including P. Tha ks!
  3. A

Move to Milwaukee Area

Anyone know of any good leagues or teams looking for players in the Milwaukee area. LMK!
  4. A

Boombah Boss Compressor T3 XRT Endload ASA Composite X-15 Flight Tech 2-piece

Pics sent... they are to large to load on the site. Any recommendations on how to do that
  5. A

Boombah Boss Compressor T3 XRT Endload ASA Composite X-15 Flight Tech 2-piece

Selling my Boombah Boss Compressor T3 XRT End-loaded ASA Composite bat. 34 26oz. Probably has 30 swings on it at the most. Bought it last fall and decided to get a new bat. Offering for 150 or best offer. I sold three bats last year with zero complaints or problems. Message me if intrested
  6. A

Carol Stream Halloween Havoc

Anyone looking for a player? Would love to play in the toureny. Regular team cant make this one.
  7. A

Louisville Slugger Z-2000 End Load ASA Slow Pitch Softball Bat

Sorry guys bat has been sold.
  8. A

OG Freak

Thanks
  9. A

Package Deal

All bats are sold.
  10. A

OG Freak

Sold
  11. A

Package Deal

Worth has been sold. Will package Freak and Z2000 for 100 plus shipping
  12. A

For Trade Looking for 1st Baseman Glove

I throw righty... willing to trade Worth 2016 Connell Legit, OG Freak or LS Z2000. PM me
  13. A

LTB Rawlings 13" or bigger First Base Mitt RHT

I'm also looking for one... will trade any of my bats for one. 2016 worth Connell, LS z2000 or OG Freak
  14. A

Chicago Area

Looking to join tourney team... can play LCF, RCF, RF, 1B, 2B and Pitch in a pinch. Happy to take some BP to see my bat.