Search results

1. A

For Sale Rawlings PRO601JB Trapeze

Barely used, still needs breaking in. Brand new Tanners lace put in. [/url] [/url] [/url] looking for $230 OBO thanks
  2. A

LTB Wilson SP125 / Rawlings 12.5-12.75

Looking to pick up one of these in new or as close to new as possible. would ideally prefer a more traditional colour way for the Rawlings but will look at anything, mesh back included. Wilson in tan/brown would be ideal but again, looking at anything. thanks!
  3. A

Warrior QR Edge Hockey stick

Warrior just launched their annual VIP program, in which participants can log in redeem a code a receive a new stick in their hand and curve of their choice before the official launch date. I was lucky enough to receive a code, however I currently have an abundance of sticks and would like to...
  4. A

Carpenter C-Mod

Has anybody seen this in person or tried it? popped up on one of my news feeds and seems very interesting. Steep price though. What are your guys thoughts?
  5. A

Jerseys (Majestic, Mitchell and ness) brand new

Trying to tone down my collection before I move. Jerseys are all brand new never work price is shipped and OBO I have no idea what these usually go for after market so make an offer. Phillies Schmidt Mitchell and Ness Cooperstown, brand new tag still on it. $200 Seattle Pilots Mitchell...
  6. A

Looking for some advice on new gloves

Hey guys, don't post much but I'm a long time lurker. This past summer I got back into softball after a few years hiatus and fell back in love with it. A long story short, after signing up for fall ball and winter ball in the dome that we have here, I've decided that I want to invest in a high...
  7. A

Advice on relacing a web

Hey guys, long time reader but decided to register and ask this question. I'm playing in a league this year and I feel like my pocket is too shallow, my glove is a 12.75 because I have stubby fingers and found it challenging to find a 13 that fit properly. Anyways, I've attached a generic...