Still have?
  2. Cale

Looking for freak 30 OG or 4 the fallen Miken

Looking for Freak 30 or 4 the fallen
  3. Cale

For Sale Freak 12 Freak 30

Still have 30?
  4. Cale

I have a question for some of you veteran softball players. I got a minty freak 30 20 hits no scratc

I’d smack the **** out of you. You all hide behind these keyboards lol
  5. Cale

I have a question for some of you veteran softball players. I got a minty freak 30 20 hits no scratc

I wish I could meet some of you in person and just smack the **** out of you. Good thing you only talk **** to people behind a keyboard. I’d like to smack the **** out of bob russel too! Evil is a joke just like you joker!
  6. Cale

I have a question for some of you veteran softball players. I got a minty freak 30 20 hits no scratches, but I noticed there were still small pebbles between the end cap and barrel. I poked them out and then realized there was a small rattle in the barrel probably a small pebble. Will this...
  7. Cale

LTB MIKEN DIRTY MONEY

Any weight.. what do u have
  8. Cale

LTB MIKEN DIRTY MONEY

Like to buy a dirty money miken
  9. Cale

LTB Freak 30 under 100 swings / Miken Freakshow

I’ll send you pics when you text me or you can go to my threads and look. It’s basically brand new. 10 hits on it and I have all paperwork and barcode
  10. Cale

Text me 217-516-0817
  11. Cale

For Sale/Trade For sale $200 miken 20th anniversary Like New

won't drop anymore lol or ill keep it haha
  12. Cale

i can ship within the next 45 mins if you're interested!
  13. Cale

Only 5-10 hits on it. I have receipt dated as 5/21/18 and i have the barcode. And it is returnable with both.
  14. Cale

Miken bats!!!

5-10 hits still minty
  15. Cale

LTB 26oz balanced USSSA Worth/Miken

i have a 26 ounce miken 20th anniversary. only 5 hits all paperwork and receipt date is only a week old
  16. Cale

For Sale/Trade 20TH ANNIVERSARY SOFTBALL BAT FOR SALE

price drop $240
  17. Cale

Wanna find a good condition freak 30 or Miken freakshow. I have a 20th anniversary for trade bait and can add money. Thanks in advance for help finding me one or pointing me in the right direction.
  18. Cale

For Sale 27oz Red Freakshow - 26oz Branch Legit

trade me for freakshow and ill pay for your shipping lol