I have a question for some of you veteran softball players. I got a minty freak 30 20 hits no scratc

Cale

I have a question for some of you veteran softball players. I got a minty freak 30 20 hits no scratches, but I noticed there were still small pebbles between the end cap and barrel. I poked them out and then realized there was a small rattle in the barrel probably a small pebble. Will this affect the bat at all??

Normy

I'm no veteran but I'd say it's a little piece of epoxy. Not sure how a pebble could get in there.

Dogue

Evil Genius
I've seen sand in the gap of the endcap/barrel, but never pebbles. Send it back to the bat doc.

Country469

I see you have no evidence to back up your claim as usual, maybe thats why MD USSSA banned you for 2 years for using altered equip?

ichiromoco

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a memory. As do others here. Maybe now you say HR Derby bats. Doesn't matter anyway.
The rest of what you are saying I haven't got a clue who you think you are talking about. Or you have decided making up stories is the way you deal with people who call you out. I've never even played in a USSSA game.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I have a question for some of you veteran softball players. I got a minty freak 30 20 hits no scratches, but I noticed there were still small pebbles between the end cap and barrel. I poked them out and then realized there was a small rattle in the barrel probably a small pebble. Will this affect the bat at all??
No. It's just a piece of epoxy or composite that broke lose inside the barrel.

Dan411

Star Player
This happened to me with the black and green Flipper Aftermath. One side of the end cap started working its way loose. Pebbles/dirt would stick in that side, and yes it did develop a rattle. When the end cap started getting looser all the way around, I called Demarini and got a warrantied replacement. Good customer service experience.

bndawgs

President-Elect
while we're on the topic of endcaps, do people still need them? I found a few in my garage and wanted to sell them. is that allowed on here now?

Cale

This happened to me with the black and green Flipper Aftermath. One side of the end cap started working its way loose. Pebbles/dirt would stick in that side, and yes it did develop a rattle. When the end cap started getting looser all the way around, I called Demarini and got a warrantied replacement. Good customer service experience.
Did you get a new bat or end cap?

Cale

the OP never learned how to search
I wish I could meet some of you in person and just smack the **** out of you. Good thing you only talk **** to people behind a keyboard. I’d like to smack the **** out of bob russel too! Evil is a joke just like you joker!

Joker

I wish I could meet some of you in person and just smack the **** out of you. Good thing you only talk **** to people behind a keyboard. I’d like to smack the **** out of bob russel too! Evil is a joke just like you joker!
oh?

Stretch19

Grow up

grow up, youve never smacked anyone in your life