Search results

1. txbullets

looking for a team

So looks like a need a team. Looking for a D team for state. Anyone need an old washed up pitcher? If so call country! Lol. No really if you need a pitcher for state I am looking.
  2. txbullets

am i missing out on anything

Wondering if I should try anything new or just stick with the cartel 2 I have and love. To give you an idea of what I have tried and how I feel about them. OG Cartel - all time favorite Cartel 2 - current gamer Stadium spec1 - liked it but a little stiff. Started liking it more and more...
  3. txbullets

anyone win free furniture?

I had one friend buy 7,600 from gallery. Looks like he got it free. Anyone else win free furniture on Mattress Mack's crazy promo. Heard it cost him just over 7 million. Honestly a couple of super bowl commercials cost close to that and he got much more publicity than a commercial.
  4. txbullets

happy birthday Matt!

Enjoy your day sir!
  5. txbullets

cleaning a white glove

Is it ok to use lexol to clean a white glove? Is there something better to use or do I just leave it be? I am lacing up an old liberty advanced and the white pocket is pretty much brown. I don't expect a new white color just want to clean it up for him and don't want to spread/stain it worse.
  6. txbullets

Dye project pros27t

So I picked up a pros27t locally for a decent price from Gold Glove. It was in very rough shape and I picked it up because I had never dyed a glove and I wanted a good project. The glove was a little rougher than I had anticipated but I went ahead with the project because I had never dyed a...
  7. txbullets

fl1300 web swap question

I just got a used fl1300b off eBay. I an considering swapping it to an h web or an I web. Those that have done it I am curious as to how much larger it made the glove play. I am not as worried about how deep it will be but would like it wider for pitching. Also what size web did you order.
  8. txbullets

Found a good deal locally on a KP92

Found an A2k orange/black KP92 for $180 at a local store. A little small for my taste but thinking about picking it up. I know this is a pretty good deal but is it a great deal? If I can pick it up and flip it for something I really want I might.
  9. txbullets

Novak rebuild

Took my Novak completely apart and beefed it. Used 1/8" hdpe, extended the thumb piece down on the heel and shaved it down real thin for flexibility. Also added 1/8" padding to the palm area. This is my backup glove. Just did it to see it I could. I want to thank Rous for answering several...
  10. txbullets

cartel 2 weights

So a place not to be mentioned screwed up and sent me a 26oz when I ordered a 27oz. Weighed both bats at a post office and my 27oz weighs 26.2 retaped and my 26 weighs 26.4 niw with og grip. Guess I am keeping the 26oz. I use to love my 26oz og cartels only reason I bought a 27oz was because...
  11. txbullets

For Sale/Trade 26.5 LV1 for demaini...

BAT IS SOLD. Got $250 for a new stamp VX2u plus $40-$60 cash Would prefer one of the og VX2u with the new stamp. Would also consider 2 for one trades involving either of these bats. The LV1 has about 500 swings but still in great condition. Some wear on the graphics on the end...
  12. txbullets

cartel 2 batch question

How can you tell 1st batch from 2nd batch?
  13. txbullets

BP from 10-4-13

I have been working on my swing a lot and have had a lot of help from fellow board members especially DeKilla. Also Mason and Country for all the help in live bp. I am thinking about putting a thread together with a video from each BP to see the progression. 10.4 BP round 1 - YouTube
  14. txbullets

Tee work today

Below is a video of tee work today. I load up a lot more when I am hitting off a tee. I hit a round after this but got too dark to video. I started really throwing my hands at the end of this video and even more so the second round. Also I noticed I hit towards the end of the bat a lot off...
  15. txbullets

For Trade LV1 for Z3k

I am not sure if anyone would be interested in this or not. I might be interested in trading my 400 hit 26.5oz LV1 for a similar condition 26oz or 27oz Z3k. I like my LV1 so I am not just moving it for anything but if someone has a Z3k I might be interested. Receipt for LV1 dated 8/5/13 If...
  16. txbullets

BP from Monday LV1 vs RI Balanced Z2k

I feel my swing is progressing nicely. I am going to put together a compilation of my better swings from each of my BP sessions over the last couple of weeks. But for now here is my newer and improved swing. Still need some tweaking but I opened my stance up and tried to get some desperation...
  17. txbullets

A Big Congrats to Country7

Great job. All world award in men's open at WSL this weekend. As if your head wasn't big enough:humble: just kidding. I know winning this award made the trip well worth it for you.
  18. txbullets

Todays BP

Todays BP L1 and LV1 I posted this video in the Easton section but thought I would post it here as well for people that regular this section. We BPed today and I mostly hit the 27oz L1 and my 26.5oz LV1. The first L1 only had a couple hundred hits on it. LV1 had about 300 and the second L1 I...
  19. txbullets

LV1 vs L1

Anyone swing these 2 side by side yet. I know there are a lot of theories these are the same bat just different paint and weights. I figure it is true but wondering if anyone has hit them side by side. I have a 26.5oz LV1 and my buddy is getting a 27oz L1 next week and we will hit them side by...
  20. txbullets

For Trade Considering trading my CL22

TRADED!!! Since I got my 26.5oz LV1 the CL22 is not seeing much action so I am considering trading it. Bats I am interested in are new stamp 2 piece Eastons or Demarinis. CL22 is a 26oz and is returnable with receipt dated last month. About 250 swings. No webs no rattle. Still looks almost...