Search results

1. NeuroSB

Bat prices/sales??

It's dumb to ask what people prefer? I'm just making conversation...why you so angry, you got your cup on upside down?
  2. NeuroSB

Bat prices/sales??

So whats everyones preference? Miken or Worth. I was kind of dialed in on picking up either the Miken Freak 30 or PT 12 (I typically like a stiffer handle).
  3. NeuroSB

Bat prices/sales??

Then my question would be...is it worth the money? Seems Eastons and Louisvilles have a much longer life. If you could get comfortable hitting with one $100 that lasted you 4 seasons...is it worth the money of a Miken or Worth? Its a legitimate question...I'm not being snarky.
  4. NeuroSB

2018 Bat lines

I'm curious about the new Jeff Hall LS z1000. any new tech from LS?
  5. NeuroSB

Bat prices/sales??

Soooooooo...no to sales on the Miken and Worth's? Whats the typical lifespan of a Miken or Worth?
  6. NeuroSB

Bat prices/sales??

So you bought a new Miken, trashed it in one season, and are getting a replacement? Only you hitting it?
  7. NeuroSB

Bat prices/sales??

Not a big deal, I'm just frugal. I would rather buy 3 bats for the price of 1. Like the 16 Demarini stadium 22, the 16 combat PTL, and the 16 Easton BB I got NIW for < 300$. Sure they take a little more work to break in but isn't that part of the fun? If I can get a Miken or worth for 50% of the...
  8. NeuroSB

Best selling 2017 bats?

Let me know what bats you got and where your not posting...lol. Pretty much anything Miken and Worth are money. Miken PT 12 maxload, Miken freak 30 (pretty much same bat dif handle), Worth Legit...take your pick theres like 15 of them. Eastons and Louisvilles go on sale before their new lines...
  9. NeuroSB

Bat prices/sales??

Trying to figure out when is a good time to buy a new 2017. Seems like Eastons and Louisville go on sale pretty quick, but Miken and Worth just don't seem to go on sale at all. Is that pretty much the case? Keeping my eye on the freak pt 12 utrip but doesn't seem like there moving from the...
  10. NeuroSB

For Sale 2017 Miken Freak 30 (27 ounce) with return

Did this ever get sold/traded??
  11. NeuroSB

For Sale 26oz Freak Platinum PT Alloy

Confused...is that bat sold or still open?
  12. NeuroSB

OK, returning from a long layoff. Need some bat help.

Go for 2016 as they are all on sale, cheapbats.com usually have the best prices. Agree the Louisville z4 is a great bat, but I've only swung usssa model. For some good reviews check out the BP hero on YouTube.
  13. NeuroSB

Softball Nation...can anyone answer some question?

Unfortunately they are only sanctioning body where I am...unless I want to travel an hour for games.
  14. NeuroSB

Softball Nation...can anyone answer some question?

new to SBN, anyone know if they are under USSSA or NSA etc? Seems like they are just southeast, anyo e from Richmond VA area know the ins and outs of softball nation?
  15. NeuroSB

First games in 5 years

Haven't played baseball since college, not even rec, and getting into softball this year is ten-ish years since I have swung a bat. New stance, new timing...it's all pretty different. But after 500+ swings I'm getting better at placing the ball. Almost put one out last game...about 5ft short...
  16. NeuroSB

Not sure you would want it now, I've been beating it up in batting cage with rubber balls.

Not sure you would want it now, I've been beating it up in batting cage with rubber balls.
  17. NeuroSB

44/400 Balls

I hope evil starts selling the special blend again, I've heard good things but haven't had a chance to hit them myself.
  18. NeuroSB

Combat noob guide V1.0

Etnstudios - you like the Easton helmer? '16 is a pretty decent price, I considered buying one.
  19. NeuroSB

Combat noob guide V1.0

Yeah I talked to the coed team, in prep for next year everyone is going to chip in for a nice bat. Waiting for the Miken freak 30 to go on sale.
  20. NeuroSB

Combat noob guide V1.0

So really I should pick it up and keep it for myself, right?? And advice on a decent bat that will allow everyone to hit with it? I play a coed league and not everyone wants to fork out the money for a bat. My CL22 is a rocket right now, and I really want to keep it for myself.