Search results

1. Kentzell42

2015 Future Review

Was debating reviewing it here but after reading Wunbagga's review, I decided that my opinion varied slightly (no offense, we probably just swing differently) and others may find the different opinion useful. Here goes... Bat weight is 27.5 and I didn't get an opportunity to check its actual...
  2. Kentzell42

For Sale/Trade LTS / LTT 3 Worths

Top bat is a 28oz Worth Mayhem. Some cosmetic wear from a bad field but the bat only has about 200 swings on it. Has some webbing above the "R." Endcap is tight. Bat is returnable but the receipt has expired as of last month. $100 OBO. Middle bat is a 27oz 5 hit Worth Scrapalator. Bat...
  3. Kentzell42

Demarini Stadium Duffle Bag

Anyone used one? Been searching all over looking for some sort of review and have come up empty. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
  4. Kentzell42

Ressy Legit

So I'm gonna pull the trigger on one of these, been looking and searching for weeks. What one is everyone recommending?
  5. Kentzell42

GTG dnr3131

Gave me a great deal on a JH Legit and even got it to me in 6 days all the way in Japan! GTG board bro here! Would definitely deal with him again.
  6. Kentzell42

New Jeff Hall bats

Was browsing another site and looks line they're releasing some new JH bats around February. Also bringing back the Red / yellow and Blue / yellow Mutants. Of course they won't be the same specs but pretty cool nonetheless.
  7. Kentzell42

GTG astar151

Good board bro. Gave me a great price on a bat and shipping was extremely fast. Would definitely deal with him again.
  8. Kentzell42

For Trade LTT '10 JH Mutant

Have a NIW 27.5 with receipt dated for last month. I want a 27.5 NIW JHM7120 RI. Thats all I'm looking for at this time. PM me if you want to work this out. thanks Dustin
  9. Kentzell42

Anyone else seen...

The new Resmondo Titan that has the same paint scheme as the Duo? I was at States this weekend in Tampa and a Worth Rep was there selling bats and had this new Titan on display. It said "Resmondo Titan World Series Edition" on it. It was a 27oz on display and it had the biggest endload of any...
  10. Kentzell42

Jhm7120

Looking to buy a NIW JHM7120 RI. Preferrably in a 27.5 but will consider a 28.5. PM me if you have anything. Thanks. Dustin
  11. Kentzell42

Ltt/lts scn2 ri niw

Have a NIW 27oz RI that I'm first looking to trade straight up for a NIW 28oz RI. If nothing comes up I will sell outright for $170 PP as gift. For anyone interested, I work nights and usually dont get up til around 2-3PM EST so if I dont return any PM's right away I apologize in advance...
  12. Kentzell42

LTS Only OG Extendeds, SCX23, Helmers and Tator

2-27 oz OG Extendeds with less than 100 swings on them. Very minimal if any endcap wear...mostly from sitting in my bag for the past 2 years. No spiderwebbing, cracks etc. Looking for 315 firm for each shipped/insured. both extendeds sold OG Synergy+ 28oz unknown number of hits but by...
  13. Kentzell42

LTS Only...OG SCX23

-$285 firm shipped/insured via USPS bat is sold -I have never swung the bat but by the looks of it, has no more than 150-200 swings. -As the pics show, very little endcap wear and only minor paint scratches -No cracks, rattles, etc. -PM me if interested
  14. Kentzell42

LTS Minty RI SCX23

-$240 Delivered and Insured via USPS BAT SOLD TO WILNHAM -Bat is 27oz -MAYBE 10 bp swings -Valid Receipt dated January 2009 -No scratches, paint cracks, rattles, etc. Very Minty -Only looking to sell...no trades please -Paypal to [email protected]
  15. Kentzell42

LTS Only...OG+, 09 Helmer+, and Syn2

28oz OG Synergy+ SOLD -Bought it back in '07 and was told it only had 10 swings on it...I havent swung it one time...been sitting in the closet -No paint cracks, almost flawless minus some minor scratches from being in the bag. -Looking to get $275 shipped to you, insured 28oz 09 Helmer+...
  16. Kentzell42

LTS (2) NOW SCN12 Stealths

Have 2 SCN12 Stealth+'s that need to go. Both are New Out of Wrapper. I dont have pics and wont be able to post any til about 7 am tomorrow morning. But they are NOW so I figured I wouldnt need to post. 27oz WR - $175 shipped - SOLD 26oz with both returns - $180 shipped. Pm me if...
  17. Kentzell42

Lts/ltt Now 27.5 Jhm75120

Bat is New out of Wrapper. Had another thread for this but I think that it got deleted. Dont have pics but can get them if needed. Would like to sell but will look at trade offers for same condition Eastons or maybe even a Combat Plague. PM me with any offers. Looking for $175 with PP Fees...
  18. Kentzell42

LTT/LTS 28oz Freak Limited

I have a 10 swing Freak Limited. Would prefer to sell but would trade for something Easton in the same condition or New and would add cash if needed to make the deal right. Bat is returnable, just have to find the receipt. Selling outright for $185. Shoot me some pm's. I'll post pics...
  19. Kentzell42

Package Deal $450

Looking to sell all these in a package deal. All are returnable, just gotta see if I have the receipts. 28oz NOW Ressy Titan SOLD TO B#7 27.5oz NOW JHM75120 27.5oz 10 swing JH Titan. SOLD Would like to get 450 for all of these shipped. PM me
  20. Kentzell42

Kentzell42's GTG List

Had great deals with all of these guys and some on more than one occasion. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with any of you guys again. Let me know if I missed anyone. Thanks. WillRead12 x7 Sig_a_3b_98 x3 Bigjoe_sig26 Big Moult#24 x2 OF_Marshall Bad Boyz b#7 Payaso47 Shawnf#5 DaThunder...