Search results

1. DJCASPER

Probably a long shot...

I will be in Vegas July30-Aug 4th and would love to play at the BLD if anyone needs a player email me at [email protected] since I can't check the boards to often
  2. DJCASPER

Cincy Bash For Cash Syndicate/Moose/Ducks/TM BP thread

Lets get this rolling...been doing it for the past 6 years and lets not stop now. Who is interested? We need to start getting players for this. Probably will do WSL D. IN Casper-RF/C #34 OToole20-IN/P (Steve Otoole) hitBOMBS2-3rd/OF (Jason Turk) #2 Wood-MI/2B/C #17 Motownjc-SS (Jimmy Coyle) #5...
  3. DJCASPER

Looking for a bat for a buddy...

2010 WORTH TITAN 5.4L 120 SOFBALL BAT SBT54 34/27? It is the yellow one. Anyone have one for sale?
  4. DJCASPER

jlope is GTG

Received the bat and it was shipped very fast. Very good guy to deal with.
  5. DJCASPER

Wanting to by now...

A buddy wants to buy 2 27oz Reissue Synergy+'s. He would like either 2 NIW or 1 NIW or a slightly used one. Anyone have either one of them?
  6. DJCASPER

Any interest in an Ultra..

A frined is going to give me his and just wondering if there is any interest in it. Not sure the codition of it or if it's a bubble knob or not. He did buy iy 3 years ago so it may be. I will take pics of it when I get it. What is the going rate if any for an Ultra?
  7. DJCASPER

A friend is looking for a couple of bats...

30oz Easton Synthesis 30oz Easton Syn+ either an OG or a Reissue. Anyone have either one?
  8. DJCASPER

2 Softball pants for sale

I have 1 Boombah size 40/36 that is Grey with a green and black stripe and a 40/36 Sports 55 pants that are black with a grey and white strip. Pics will be up shortly going to get a batter for the camera. Both are in great shape maybe only worn them a total of 2 times each. I never wear pants...
  9. DJCASPER

Mr. Diamonds is GTG

Got the e-mail and am downloading it now. Sent it to my coach as well. Thanks for the hook up.
  10. DJCASPER

28oz Freak+ for trade...

Looking for a 27oz U-trip Easton bat...would like an 09 Helmer but will consider all trades. I don't have pics yet and will get the bat soon. It has maybe half a season hits on it though.
  11. DJCASPER

need a WII

Anyone have one for sale? I have a friend that wants one. Let me know. Thanks
  12. DJCASPER

PS3...who has one

looking to get one in a few weeks..just getting an idea of what is out there and prices. Anyone looking to sell one?
  13. DJCASPER

30oz OG Syn+ for sale...

Maybe has 600+ hits on it. Has both returns no receipt and does have the end cap wear and some scratches but no cracks. I will have pics up but not till later on since I'm at work. Will let it go for 240.
  14. DJCASPER

08 Helmer for sale...

Its a 30oz with maybe 300 hits on it. Still looks pretty new and it really starting to open up. Not sure on why people are bashing them but it's a really solid bat. Looking to get 150 for it. It just sits in my bag since the OG+ is the bat for me. But will sell that if the money is right:D
  15. DJCASPER

Hammer1331 is GTG

Hey man sorry it took me what almost 3 weeks to leave feedback. This guy is GTG. Sold him 2 bats with a week and I received payment within 2 day of selling the bat. Great person to deal with. He's one of the good guys.
  16. DJCASPER

BigBubbaO

Another great transaction...great guy to do deals with. He's one of the good guys.
  17. DJCASPER

Thanks BigBubbaO

It's alwyas nice to to a local deal. Bat was as described...NOW. Thanks again for the bat. He's GTG.
  18. DJCASPER

What can I say about Duffy...

My buddy was looking for a bat and Duffy steped to the plate and we did a deal. Bat arrived today and he's GTG in my book. Hope to do business with him again.
  19. DJCASPER

Big Daddy T what can I say...

He's one top notch guy. He was paitent with me on a deal we had and I got the jersey today. I can't wait to put it on. Thanks again. These jerseys are the read deal.
  20. DJCASPER

eddie66 is GTG in my book...

Don't let his low post count fool you. He delievered as promised. Awesome communication. We have another great newbie to do deals with.