Search results

1. killabees

For Sale 2017 27 oz Baker

Any issues with the LLoyd at all? PM me
  2. killabees

For Sale 2016 Scott Kirby USSSA (SP16SKU)

Damn, I bought 3 of these around Christmas last year for $50 each here. Great cold weather bat and takes a beating.
  3. killabees

For Sale/Trade Easton Travis Clark

PM me, I can't message you for some reason.
  4. killabees

For Sale Miken Freak 20th anny asa maxload

This is what I get for not checking for a few days...damn steal to whoever got this!
  5. killabees

For Sale Thinning the herd (Helmer, Baker, Fulk Legit)

@Sloth91 The Baker is still here
  6. killabees

For Trade MINT 26oz OA Connell, 26oz USSSA Blue Line

WHY would you get rid of either of these?! Give me the Connell
  7. killabees

Anyone use Boombah Classic for slowpitch?

I'm sure you'll love it. A buddy of mine bought a trap right after I bought my H-web and he loves it as well. I'm considering getting another 12.5"-13" to use as a spare, bad weather, all that stuff.
  8. killabees

LTB 2017 27 oz Baker ASA/USSSA

There's one for sale in the Easton section right now.
  9. killabees

For Sale/Trade 26oz. Harvey Legit - SOLD

PM pics of the bat.
  10. killabees

Looking for new shoes and glove

Check the classic fielding glove at Boombah, they're $30. I have a 13 inch h-web, it plays a little smaller than 13" but would be great if you play mostly infield and some outfield. I would recommend trails over turfs if you also play outfield, but regular turfs can be had for about 1/2 the...
  11. killabees

2018 Harvey Worth

ASA or USSSA? If he's looking for new, PM @milocoman
  12. killabees

For Sale 26oz EL Fire Flex R/R

Does it pass compression?
  13. killabees

Fire Flex 2.0

Thank you.
  14. killabees

Fire Flex 2.0

I tried. You are lost.
  15. killabees

hellcat users - updates

Idk about the Swarm's but the Hellcat's are definitely not as narrow as the Speedcross 3's. Those things are so damn tight and I do not have large or wide feet by any standards.
  16. killabees

Fire Flex 2.0

I can't tell if you're actually this stupid or just ****ing with me at this point, but I'll bite and respond anyway. They're not selling bad products. Bat performance is at an all-time high. People who shouldn't be able to hit the ball 250 feet can hit it 350. Exit velocities go up 5-15mph for...
  17. killabees

hellcat users - updates

I know this is old as balls, but I've had mine since release, use them 1-3 league/fill-in games a week and a tournament 1-3x a month. They're still solid as ever. I'm planning on getting a pair of the DPS Fade ones as a backup or maybe BP/practice to keep fresh until I need a new pair.
  18. killabees

Price Check OG Miken 12 ....28oz

The Freak 12 I'm guessing? It depends on the condition. Pictures and number of cuts, balls used, compression test results will help more accurately assess the value.
  19. killabees

Fire Flex 2.0

I read it again. That last sentence is a trainwreck. The manufacturers will lose. The more durable bats are, the fewer they will sell over time. It's almost like that exact thing has happened to Easton in the past...
  20. killabees

What shoes does everyone wear for slow pitch?

Outfield on grass = trails/molded depending on the weather and quality of the field and how long I'll be on my feet and playing for. Infield on dirt/everything on turf = Turf. Molded cleats and turfs I use New Balance, trails I use the Boombah Hellcats. I've also heard a lot of good things about...