Search results

1. G

Outfield Glove Recommendations?

Hey guys, I've been moved from first to a lot of outfield play and could definitely use new leather. Any recommendations for higher end (but not full on pro grade) gloves and what sizes? Also, I'm a lefty. My old glove is 12.5 but I'm seeing guys talk about 13, 13.5, 14".
  2. G

Returns on bats bought from Amazon?

Anyone ever done this? I didn't buy it via third party like is specifically stated in their warranty documentation, it was sold and shipped directly by Amazon.com It's a 2018 Lloyd (bought in May), and the handle/barrel joint has come loose. I love the bat, if they can't fix it, I'm hoping...
  3. G

Free Agent for BLD Perris

Looking to play on a men's or coed rookie or A level team (rookie or A men's, A coed). Prefer. Mondays, but I'm available Monday through Thursdays. I'm a lefty, can hit switch, play all outfield positions and first as well. Motivated to play, looking to play with a squad that wants to play...
  4. G

Looking for Team at BLD Perris

Looking to play on a men's or coed rookie or A level team (rookie or A men's, A coed). Prefer. Mondays, but I'm available Monday through Thursdays. I'm a lefty, can hit switch, play all outfield positions and first as well. Motivated to play, looking to play with a squad that wants to play...
  5. G

Looking To Get Embroidered Team Hats...Suggestions?

Anyone have fairly priced and reputable shop to get some flat embroidered team hats made? Preferably in the Southern California area, but I can order online or over the phone if necessary. Thanks in advance, Jeff
  6. G

Bat advice for son

My 17 year old is joining me in my coed restaurant league to play this season, hasn't swung a bat since he was 10. I just bought a Slugger Z1000 Lloyd that I'm leery about letting him use. I do have a 2016 Easton 27oz Bomb Squad, but it's got a 2oz endload to it. Any suggestions for maybe a...
  7. G

SlowPitch First Base Glove? Original Thread Deleted

Just want to thank everyone for their input. I went ahead and snagged a PRODCTBBG at a phenomenal price, it will be here by Friday, ready to break in over the weekend for my first game Monday. Thanks again, Jeff