Search results

1. saintrules

For Sale 2019 Worth Wicked Harvey ASA (27 oz)

I had a teammate who got the KP near the end of our season, but we only got a few games in with it due to not wanting to use it in sub 40 degree temps... I honestly can't give an opinion on it, but it looks cool. The EL of the Wicked feels heavier than advertised...my 27 oz swung closer to a DC...
  2. saintrules

Miken 2020 Slowpitch softball bats

More like personal preference for the majority...the DC is a rocket launcher...only stick I give some string beans another step in CF for...
  3. saintrules

For Sale 2019 Worth Wicked Harvey ASA (27 oz)

2019 Worth Wicked Ryan Harvey ASA -- 27 oz -- NR -- $85 shipped ~300 hits, only used with 52/300 game balls Original grip with no rips or cuts Normal Miken/Worth webbing, no cracks, tight end cap Slight dirt rattle that comes and goes depending on movement, doesn't impact performance This has...
  4. saintrules

REVIEWS NEEDED: 2018 Easton Ghost Double Barrel ASA

Debated on getting this stick for a while & never pulled the trigger. The durability issues alone were enough to steer me away in the end...guys using it a couple weeks in normal weather with 52/300's were complaining...that's a bad sign. I also used it for a couple AB's and thought of it to be...
  5. saintrules

Price Check. '19 Harvey ASA

27 oz, no paperwork, normal game use. It's a solid bat and we all knock dingers with it, I'm just an addict and want something else.
  6. saintrules

Dropping my shoulder

Increase the length of your stride, load the hands just before front foot contact, and absolutely smash the hips sideways just before the hands follow through. Dropping your shoulder has basically nothing to do with your shoulder.
  7. saintrules

What determines the best bat weight for you?

Weight is relative to what bat you're using. If you're swinging a Worth EST Balanced you might get away with a 27 or 28, but a DC-41 with a full oz end load might put you at a 26 or 27, it's not a one weight answer situation... I usually see people swinging sticks too heavy more often than...
  8. saintrules

Bad Softball Habits To Break

People who take my $300 bats I can't afford and knock the dirt off their cleats with them... Get lost.
  9. saintrules

Weather and Softball...

My only gripe with LD's is when they cancel early season games when it's kinda wet because there's "the whole season ahead". By week 5 we get 2-3 rainouts already and when it actually pours we are forced to cancel. See it every dang year.
  10. saintrules

Case Study: Working out before my game

You can lift before games all you want, even hit legs (though we both know you don't). Stretch, hydrate, and eat, boom, good to go. :cool:
  11. saintrules

Official 2019 "this is softball" thread.

"I wouldn't mind catching, shorter walk for defense" - Our Shortstop. This is softball.
  12. saintrules

Official 2019 Things We Appreciate Thread

I appreciate when the guy in front of me doesn't ground out into a DP so I can get up and fly out to shallow second base.
  13. saintrules

2019 Excuses thread..........

I was up to bat, really excited to knock a dinger. Pitch came in, absolute meatball, hit this thing perfectly.... Then it happened... a ball headed for dead center, easy 450' you know, just seemed to die mid air, freaking crap 52/300's. Must have been the humid weather too, unreal, or maybe it...
  14. saintrules

NBA

Knicks fans, NBA media, and basically everyone be like: "Three way tie with fourteen percent and Chicago with twelve? Sounds like the Knicks are getting Zion" Does anyone understand the chances of Zion NOT going to New York is higher than him going there?
  15. saintrules

Anyone swing the '19 Legit XL Melon yet?

I mean, it was one of the best sticks of 2018 so I don't see why that wouldn't continue for 19. It's a repaint, just like the above said. Being a Miken guy doesn't matter in the Worth/Miken discussion, it's literally the same bat.
  16. saintrules

FYI this year's Flipper OG is fire.

Any of the Worth Comp/EST/Wicked/Harvey line ('18-'19) or Miken Freak/Primo/DC41 line ('18-'19). For the exact same price as a DeMar you're getting sticks that are as close to gtg out of the wrapper as they get. There is absolutely no denying DeMars take longer to break in. The OP sounds like...
  17. saintrules

2019 Harvey wicked asa

Ended up getting this piece as the replacement to my '18 Legit. Feels pretty solid through the zone, does swing a tad heavier than the Legit, but certainly not DC41 territory. Decent flight out of the wrapper but it's gonna need slight breaking in... not Easton territory though. Color scheme is...