Search results

1. JesusChise SuperChops

So.Cal Free Agent List

Thanks, I'll check w/our coach and see what's going on. I'll PM you if we need a guy for the ASA tourney 8/4-5.
  2. JesusChise SuperChops

So.Cal Free Agent List

Sorry, got side tracked with work and couldn't get on here in time. We ended up with enough for this past Saturday. I'll see where were at before the next tourney and maybe we can sync up and get you some hacks.
  3. JesusChise SuperChops

So.Cal Free Agent List

Straight Back is the Team. Maybe you've heard of us, maybe you haven't. Some refer to us as the Space Jam/Laser Beam Café B-team. We play mostly ASA E's & PSTS in the SoCal Area. We lost 3-4 players at the beginning of this year and have been scrounging to find the right mix to dudes to get us...
  4. JesusChise SuperChops

Looking for Players in OC, SoCal Area

Thanks, appreciate the help. Been a while since I've been on a message board. Still finding my way around.
  5. JesusChise SuperChops

Thanks guys! been a while since I posted on one of these forums. Appreciate the help!
  6. JesusChise SuperChops

Most comfortable cleats?

Boomba & Elite make good turfs and you may be able to find a close out pair that matches your teams gear for around $30. There is a company called Hang Rite. Their Turf's are soops comfy!!!..around $65
  7. JesusChise SuperChops

Drinking and playing

1 beer before the 1st game. That's Chise's good luck superstition. It's all downhill from there!!! But seriously, it depends on what we're playing for. If it's the standard T-shirts /hoodies/dri-fits, I'm not gonna take it as serious as if we're playing for Cash/Bats/Rings...etc. Tourney time is...
  8. JesusChise SuperChops

Major Leaguers suck at softball

Guys not taking it serious. Thinking they can step into a softball game and just mash cuz they're ex MLBer's. We live for this S***! We die for this S***! That's like a Flag football guy thinking he can play tackle cuz no one ever ripped his flagged off.
  9. JesusChise SuperChops

I’m a right handed batter having issues hitting to left field.

A lot of good advice on here already!!!! I suggest that if you want to pull the ball more,you can start by "breaking the wrist" as they call it. Attack the ball, don't let it come to you. Which means swing earlier. Then you have two options. 1. Since you're a speedy guy, you can slap a slow...
  10. JesusChise SuperChops

Straight Back is the Team. Maybe you've heard of us, maybe you haven't. Some refer to us as the Space Jam/Laser Beam Café B-team. We play mostly ASA E's & PSTS in the SoCal Area. We lost 3-4 players at the beginning of this year and have been scrounging to find the right mix to dudes to get us...