Search results

1. Veritechgg

Softball Fans Exclusive Easton Wild Fire Flex

Duuuude, that balanced version. Must have!
  2. Veritechgg

Official 2018 Last AB Thread

Subbed for a team last night, pop out to 2nd.
  3. Veritechgg

2018 watermelon

I've got the 2018 Watermelon in 25.5 and I'm not a huge fan of it (but my team mates love it). I seem to enjoy swinging the Freak 30 and 12" Balanced Freak a lot more (both 26). Can't explain why I don't like the Watermelon as much, it just feels different to me.
  4. Veritechgg

Doubleheader tonight: 3 for 3, 1 2b, 2 rbi, 3 runs scored 1 for 2, 1 run scored Got crushed both games.
  5. Veritechgg

Softball Fans Private Label Slowpitch Pant

I’d be interested in purchasing white or grey pants, piping color isn’t as important since our uniform tops are grey/orange. Black would be doable but I think they’d be too hot to wear in a game.
  6. Veritechgg

0 for 2, 1 rbi. I could feel the rust on both my swings, good thing I have the next 8 weeks to knock it off!
  7. Veritechgg

A real challenge

I'm up in the Fort Collins area. The city leagues around here (FoCo mainly) use .40 still, but my team is looking to join more leagues/tournies so we'll see if other places use .52.
  8. Veritechgg

A real challenge

We're about to start a city league here in Colorado next week, and it's going to last until the end of October. We're going to be hitting .40/325's, and I've heard it'll get fairly interesting when the temps drop below 50 degrees... TW -- I'd love to connect to get more info on some of the...
  9. Veritechgg

Should I switch to a 12 inch barrel?

When I was getting into softball, I picked up a friend’s $300 bat and was taking cuts with it (and not hitting that well). When I told him I didn’t see why it was a $300 bat because it’s not that great, he replied with “it’s not the bat, you’re not a $300 person...”
  10. Veritechgg

What shoes does everyone wear for slow pitch?

Lol nah no biggie, I live by him so I'm sure if I start playing in games an hour south of me I might even end up running into him. Then it'll be beer-o'clock :D
  11. Veritechgg

For the guys that run teams..

I'm fairly new to the coaching/managing thing, I had a few employees at work ask me if there was a company team. So, I talked to my boss and he sponsored one. Our season starts in a week. The hardest part (so far) has been getting people to show up for practice -- some guys are...
  12. Veritechgg

What shoes does everyone wear for slow pitch?

I feel like I have to browse most threads with a permanent ಠ_ಠ face when I think he's going to show up.
  13. Veritechgg

New to Colorado. Looking for a tourney squad.

I was just talking to a couple co-workers about sniffing around for some tourneys in the area (NoCo). The Rocky Mountain Sports Park is getting built here so there has to be SOME reason to build it...