Search results

1. Mikemiklo

Thanks for the info

Thanks for the info
  2. Mikemiklo

Hey bud, seen you talk about combats a lot. Personal opinion, I was looking into buying one...

Hey bud, seen you talk about combats a lot. Personal opinion, I was looking into buying one. What do you recommend if you don’t mind me asking. We hit a lot of .44 300’s, .44 375’s, and one rec league even uses .40 275’s. Any info is helpful. Thanks again.
  3. Mikemiklo

For Sale it's a trap

Pm’d
  4. Mikemiklo

For Sale it's a trap

Pm sent
  5. Mikemiklo

LTB J5

I’m good on those but thanks. I have a 26 j5. I can send pics in the evening if you’d like so you can see if you wanna make an offer.
  6. Mikemiklo

Demarini J5 Price Check

I here ya. I’m aware. Don’t currently have the bat on hand to photograph and post. Thought I’d ask anyway. Looking for a ball park number and tried to be as detailed as I could. I’ll add them after work.
  7. Mikemiklo

Demarini J5 Price Check

anyone know what they’re currently selling for, something fair. No r/bc 26oz with maybe 200 cuts on it. Normal field wear. No wobbles cracks dents or anything like that.
  8. Mikemiklo

LTB J5

What’s up for trade if you don’t mind me asking.
  9. Mikemiklo

Senior league bats

Well put
  10. Mikemiklo

For Sale 2017 Worth EST XL - 27oz ASA

Pm sent
  11. Mikemiklo

I feel it slightly flexier but not by much
  12. Mikemiklo

I love the dc41. For me just taking half an oz off the endload. Xxl’s are great but the pricing lately is too high for the ones I’ve found. I’d take a 41 anyday.
  13. Mikemiklo

I’ll take it
  14. Mikemiklo

Great bat. I have a 26oz, was thinking of going 27oz. Swings light.