Search results

1. hcarcrx

For Sale/Trade 27oz OGRT

I'm selling my og rocketech, picked it up for a metal league that never happened. I put it away and forgot about it. Pins are tight, slight wave, nothing serious. This bat is in pretty nice shape. Hate having it in the closet when it could be swung by someone who will give it love. Looking for...
  2. hcarcrx

For Sale 26oz 4 the fallen

Selling off a buddies 4 the fallen, 26oz returnable, no receipt . In great shape with no rattles or webbing. He just had knee surgery and not looking good for playing next year. Looking for 175 shipped and paypaled. Please pm me with offers. Thanks price drop 150 shipped
  3. hcarcrx

For Sale/Trade 27oz ogrt

I'm selling my og rocketech, picked it up for a metal league that never happened. I put it away and forgot about it. Pins are tight, slight wave, nothing serious. This bat is in pretty nice shape. Hate having it in the closet when it could be swung by someone who will give it love. Looking for...
  4. hcarcrx

For Sale duo3 and 454JH sick

Selling off a few bats, Duo3 27oz returnable, taped grip,no webbing or other issues. Im selling for a friend, so offers might take a minute to return, Looking for $190.00180 shipped shipped The 454 Sick is a 27.5oz and returnable,15-20 swings, no issues at all, some bag wear. looking for 130.00...
  5. hcarcrx

For Sale/Trade M2 13" glove for sale or trade.

Selling off my personal m2 custom glove. 13" pink ribbon web and pink on the backside is pink. Open back, and bone color and not close to broken in yet. Some couch catch, and catch in the yard with the kids. No conditioner has been applied to the glove, only wrapped with a ball in the pocket...
  6. hcarcrx

For Sale 27.5 kf30

Selling off my 30-40 swing 27.5 KF30, Returnable without receipt. Comes with OG grip and grip-n-rip. I just cant put my 26.5 KF30. Looking for $140.00 130.00 shipped and paypal'd Please PM me with offers. Thanks
  7. hcarcrx

For Sale/Trade Cnt and l5

Looking to sell the cnt 27oz lots of endcap wear . Very slight pebble rattle. Looking for 70 shipped. 2013 l5 27 oz returnable without receipt. 60-70 swings. No where close to being broken in. Looking for 130 or would trade for a mizuno blackout
  8. hcarcrx

For Sale/Trade 2013 l5 and ri cnt

Looking to sell the cnt 27oz lots of endcap wear . Very slight pebble rattle. Looking for 70 shipped. 2013 l5 27 oz returnable without receipt. 60-70 swings. No where close to being broken in. Looking for 130 or would trade for a mizuno blackout
  9. hcarcrx

GTG sampson is GTG

Payed fast, was easy to deal with and no BS with this guy, SBF needs more guys like him!!
  10. hcarcrx

For Sale few bats up fs again

Selling off a few of my bats. 28oz Scn17bh with new stamp. Unknown swings. Returnable, no receipt. In good shape, with no known issues. Looking for 135 obo shipped and paypal ed 28oz scx2. 28oz stitched endcap. lots of swings no issues with the bat. Looking for $80.00 27oz L2 400+ swings...
  11. hcarcrx

For Sale Few bats fs

Selling off a few of my bats. 28oz Scn17bh with new stamp. Unknown swings. Returnable, no receipt. In good shape, with no known issues. Looking for 135 obo shipped and paypal ed sold 28oz scx2. 28oz stitched endcap. lots of swings no issues with the bat. Looking for $80.0060 27oz L2 400+...
  12. hcarcrx

For Sale miken, worth, combat, easton

26.5 worth jh 454. Picked it up in a local trade. Didn't care for it . In over all good shape, returnable without receipt. No webbing or endcap issues. Overall a nice bat. Looking for $ 125 shipped $100 27oz combat combatant returnable without a receipt. Does have a rattle to the bat. Slight...
  13. hcarcrx

GTG westtexas is vgtg

Thanks Mark, Hope you enjoy the A2000
  14. hcarcrx

For Sale 27oz Worth Supercell EST gold

Selling my 27oz Supercell EST, Just do not use it any longer, Slight wave to it, great bat otherwise. Great cold weather bat, or BP.Hits mush balls really well!! Looking for $60.00 shipped, and paypal. Please let me know if you have any questions 50 shipped
  15. hcarcrx

For Sale 27oz Gold Supercell EST

Selling my 27oz Supercell EST, Just do not use it any longer, Slight wave to it, great bat otherwise. Great cold weather bat, or BP.Hits mush balls really well!! Looking for $60.00 shipped, and paypal. Please let me know if you have any questions 50 shipped
  16. hcarcrx

For Sale A2000 xl

selling my a2000 XL, tan, and relaced with grey lacing . In good shape, I have not used this glove in a game since I received it. Has a nice pocket, but could be deeper with some work. Leather is in good shape some wear but could be used for many years to come, all the metal eyes are in great...
  17. hcarcrx

For Sale/Trade Jersey fs/ft

I'm selling one of my jerseys from this past year, some snags in it, think one was on it before I even received it. :confused::confused:. Shirt is a 2XL, #13 on the rear. Looking for $25.00 shipped or might be willing to trade for a PS3 game, Blueray movies Etc. PM is the key to a quick answer...
  18. hcarcrx

For Sale/Trade 28oz freak + and freak98

Looking for sell or trade the (2)freak+'s, one is a flat sticker, and the other is a bubble sticker, 28oz and returnable, unknown swings but in good shape no rattles or webbing. looking for 175.00 shipped for the pair or trade for a new stamp bat The freak98 is also a 28oz, no return, slight...
  19. hcarcrx

GTG blackcoupe

Bought a set of turfs off of him, shipped fast and was always in communication with me
  20. hcarcrx

For Sale/Trade Adidas falcon trainers sz12

Worn for 2-3 tournies, Just too snug on my feet. Little dusty, tons of life left on these, looking for $45.00 shipped and paypaled PRICE DROP $30.00