Search results

1. vstar1100

Who here swings shaved bats on the reg

i shave my handle with a bic weekly
  2. vstar1100

How to position your outfielders?

what is this leftcenter rightcenter you speak of???? 5 man protect the pitcher the outfielders with speed and arms.
  3. vstar1100

Any hr or fair ball

ump didnt know so we where up by 15 called it and out so we could get the other teams last at bats
  4. vstar1100

Any hr or fair ball

pole is 20 feet higher than the fence there is a 2 foot wide yellow fence that extends up along with the pole in fair territory
  5. vstar1100

Any hr or fair ball

Ball hits the fence that extends to the top of the foul pole in fair territory and ball falls in fair territory. Is that the same as hitting the fence anywhere else?
  6. vstar1100

Let's see who knows the proper term.

he said it isnt in the hole, but i have never heard it called anything but that. In the hole came from boating where you would stand in the hold if you where not on deck.
  7. vstar1100

Middle is closed

heck just put them in a cage to pitch thats about as effective
  8. vstar1100

Let's see who knows the proper term.

in the hole what did i win
  9. vstar1100

All about the long ball

Bat hit first HR with? Easton ( red blue aluminum) Bat hit longest HR with? miken ultra 1 with asa stamp Bat you hit most HR's with? scn4 Bat you hit last HR with? scn4
  10. vstar1100

Can Am kalamazoo mi

whos going this year?
  11. vstar1100

Craigslist find of the year?

i remember the hammer tour we should do it again
  12. vstar1100

Looking for a team

where at in chicago?
  13. vstar1100

What is the spray?

3m super77 wont destroy your batting gloves
  14. vstar1100

Who else plays in shorts??

I play on the Wisconsin/ Illinois border and 90% of the time I wear 13" ****ies. those things are the most comfy shorts and durible i have found
  15. vstar1100

new to Catty question?

Thanks TXOutlaw. Looks like I got a RI yellow catty with hardly no hits on it. Think I got a good deal at $50.
  16. vstar1100

Seeking

Why did sally fall off the swing..........because she has no arms KNOCK KNOCK....Whos there?.... NOT SALLY hahahahah on the serious side Good luck I went to a small Worlds they held in Deerfield IL last year for handicap players and was one of the most inspiring Tourneys I have had a chance to...
  17. vstar1100

official Monday Night Raw thread

WWE is dropping the ball big time. Did you expect anyone besides Batista to win? NO. Was Brock going to destroy Show? YES. Will the Outlaws win the tag titles ?YES give me something new and exciting look at the entrants Kevin Nash really come on. JBL what a joke thought the young guy from NXT...
  18. vstar1100

new to Catty question?

How do can you tell if a SB105 is a RI or OG? Canadian or American? I have been a easton guy for many years until I picked up a z2 last year then a yellow catty with less than 50 hits on it. Thanks for the help.
  19. vstar1100

Asked to join a league..

i have a league that has a list like this and its actually a really fun league. you get to see who can really mash a ball and i would go with the Grover gold if you can find one