Search results

1. Revoke36

Arm strength

It’s been said; learn the mechanics. There’s lots of YouTube videos to guide you. Educate yourself on the physics of throwing along with the your anatomy and the muscles involved. You have to have intimate knowledge of throwing to know how to throw at your highest potential.
  2. Revoke36

What is your game's Kryptonite?

The “coach” not utilizing my talents. Both offensively and defensively.
  3. Revoke36

What size are you using for IF?

12.25 for middle infield. 12.5 for 3rd base
  4. Revoke36

Putting Down of Rec League Players

Never played a tourney but my coed team are mostly tourney players. Both the guys and the girls. Too be honest, they’re cocky af and I have no idea why cuz they haven’t impressed me. The pitcher and SS literally have full out conversations (about their tourneys) while pitching! The SS plays in...
  5. Revoke36

44 Pro

It’s kip leather. A little easier to break in than more mature leathers. Also, I literally worked the glove all day and all night in that 24 hr period.
  6. Revoke36

44 Pro

Standard.
  7. Revoke36

44 Pro

8. Revoke36

44 Pro

9. Revoke36

44 Pro

10. Revoke36

anyone has any experience using "Pop Toss Green one"?

I find it’s as consistent as the balls. It will take minor adjustments as BP goes along but nothing to gripe about. It’s an important training tool for me cuz we don’t have much team practice.
  11. Revoke36

44 Pro

Update. Took exactly 5 weeks and two days for the glove to arrive. Broke it in in 24 hours! Gamed it and LOVE it. Very impressed with the quality and craftsmanship. I regret not getting my name embroidered. I opted not to in case I didn’t like the glove. I don’t see this glove ever leaving me.
  12. Revoke36

Craziest stuff you've seen playing softball?

He threw it exactly where he was looking. At his damn truck.
  13. Revoke36

44 Pro

Yikes. I was hoping stage 5 would be the quickest since it’s the only that says 1-7 days where as all the other stages take 7 days. So far I’m on stage 3 and I have been updated to the next stage every 7 days thus far. I’m just not the patient type lol
  14. Revoke36

44 Pro

Thanks guys! I’m too excited to wait another day...and it’s only on stage 2 >L< CANT WAIT!
  15. Revoke36

Fix my swing?

Not sure what I would gain by lying but ok? Thanks for your input. Very helpful.
  16. Revoke36

Fix my swing?

I have tons of power. The vid I posted, that ball went out the park. 305’ The shame is I can’t find a consistent swing on game night. BP, I have control of the ball but pitchers in a game aren’t gonna gimme cookies like that. game night I just keep popping out with the occasional home run...
  17. Revoke36

Fix my swing?

Thanks guys! Lots of good stuff for me to work with.
  18. Revoke36

Fix my swing?

Thanks! So am I dropping my hands too much here? I’ve been told I drop my hands a lot. So I’ve been trying to work on that but even when I feel I’m not, vids like this show that I still am
  19. Revoke36

Fix my swing?

Thanks! The hands out is actually a new thing I’m try per a Demarini video I watched. I’ll mess around with the foot work. Thanks for that insight.
  20. Revoke36

Fix my swing?

Looking for any and all advice. Main issue is popping up and not getting the sweet spot of the barrel on the ball. I’m also really bad at pitch selection.