Search results

1. M

ND Softball: Drain the Swamp Thread

Lets hear about these moves sports page is making?
  2. M

Lots of Sports page references too. They must be making big moves to compete with MMB.
  3. M

If you are wondering who I am and you don't believe I am Mark Zuckerberg, then I may be in this video.
  4. M

You bet teams will come. Hope to see you at the fields wearing your fanned out Sports Page Jersey and Eide hat.
  5. M

Ray, I mean captain obvious, you are aware that D nationals is in Bismarck right? 100% there will be more than a few pieced together D teams for Nationals.
  6. M

I've searched and found the rankings for D. Thanks to a little help from my friend Tom. 1.Maxon ranch- led by the Standing Elks and Tyson Maxon 2.Smith Motors / Coors Light- Don't know much about them but had a good run at state. 3.Tap in Tavern / Busch Latte / BEP Petrol- If Mike Blair went...
  7. M

Top 4 in C: 1. Facebook Super team sponsored by me. 2. MMB with Gulmon paying out of his own pocket to fly guys up to ND from around the country. 3. Eide super team. They lost some guys, but will entice others with awesome lease deals that are unheard of. 4. Pink it. Rumor is with all the MMB...
  8. M

What position do you play on Sports Page?