Search results

1. J

Recommendations for new ASA bat

Shhhhhhh....
  2. J

Haha it helps, but my knowledge about Asa bats is absolutely nothing. So before I spend money I figured I’d seek out the advice of people more knowledgeable than I
  3. J

Sorry, new around here and didn’t know
  4. J

The last time I played, back in like 17, we had a team bat Louisville slugger z4 that I used.
  5. J

For the record it’s 52/300, that’s my fault for not mentioning that in the original post
  6. J

Thanks I’ll check this out $80 sounds really reasonable
  7. J

Is he a rep?
  8. J

A buddy of mine from college (we don’t live in the same place so I can’t just go try it out) has a 28oz axe avenge blackout he’d let go for cheap I trust him when he says it’s a good bat, but anyone here have more experience with them? He doesn’t play much himself
  9. J

He guys. Playing on a buddies team that I coach with this year and it’s an ASA league. Looking to pick up a bat, but not really sure on what’s good with ASA stamp (I think this recently switched to USA stamp) for reference I’m 6’7, 270 lbs. I like to hit power, but with the home runs being...
  10. J

Gloveworks

Hey guys, actually found gloveworks by looking at this forum and decided to try them out. I was wondering if anyone that has ordered can give me a rundown of the different “status” the customs gloves go through on the order tracking page before shipping. I can’t really find a good guide to...