1. whiteheat

wt.......is going on with this board

I liked the old format much better.
  2. whiteheat

Canadian roll call

Ottawa here.
  3. whiteheat

Questions about 1/2 knee replacement surgery

My results show that I have arthritis but there is nothing structurally wrong with my repaired meniscus so that was good to hear. It does hurt more than before my arthroscopic surgery but I had my first cortisone shot yesterday so maybe that will help with the pain. I go back to see the Doc in...
  4. whiteheat

Thanks for your replies guys. It sounds like both of you are doing well so that is encouraging if I have to have this done. I see the Doc next week for my MRI results and will be asking more questions about running and how long the knee could last. I will see what he has to say about what I...
  5. whiteheat

bump to see if anyone knows anything about this type of surgery.
  6. whiteheat

Have any of you old guys had this type of surgery and CAN YOU still play ball as well as pre surgery. Can you run the bases and move with less pain than before? Will the half knee last for 10 to 20 years? I had arthroscopic surgery(50% meniscus removed) 1 year ago and now have more pain after...
  7. whiteheat

Dominant hand on bottom?

Hull did hit 118.3 MPH and he also was the fastest skater at 29.7MPH.It's not a myth.They didn't have skills competitions at the All star games in th 60's and 70's but they did time players shots and skating speeds.I just looked this up now in Wikipedia for the exact speeds. If you were...
  8. whiteheat

Dominant hand on bottom?

I once read and believe it's true that in hockey it's 3 to 1 for left handed shooters over right handed ones regardless of whether or not they are actually left handed. I am right handed and shoot from the left in hockey but swing a bat from the right.I don't know the exact ratio but there are...
  9. whiteheat

is your og Psycho way HEAVY??

I had two 27 oz. Psycho's and they weighed 27.87oz.& 27.97oz. so almost 1 oz.over. They are great bats but they were a little to heavy for me so I sold them. I have a 28oz.balanced Psycho that is exactly 28oz. I now have a 27.3oz DC 41 which I find easier to get a more level swing with than...
  10. whiteheat

dc-41 sticker weight help

I have a 27oz. that weighs 27.3oz. on a postal scale.I asked if they would weigh a few DC 41's and then send me a lite one. I had a 2009 Psycho maxload 27oz that actually was 27.9oz. I find my DC 41 feels lighter and the end load is less noticeable.I like it but don't have it fully broken it...
  11. whiteheat

dc41 and freak 700

Thanks,I think I am going to get one because I like my 27 oz. Freak + and the extra .5oz enload should be ok.
  12. whiteheat

dc41 and freak 700

Does the DC41 have a 13.5" barrel? I thought I read that a few weeks ago but can't find it now.
  13. whiteheat

Favorite baseball player of all time and best swing of all time

player-Mickey Mantle swing-Ted Williams
  14. whiteheat

Drilled in the shin!

They work well and are very lite.They also can protect the ankles a little. I started wearing them after getting drilled in the shin and then the ankle last year.I didn't wear them for years but I don't want anymore permanent damage to my shins.