Search results

1. Pickle9

LTB Miken Freak 98

I have a league going back to 44 cores. Looking to buy an older (preferably "beat up") Freak 98. Not interested in a bat with a serial number beginning with 6 or 7.
  2. Pickle9

SCX2 vs SCX22 vs SCX23

If you aren't able to get a 1st batch Synergy then go with the Synergy+
  3. Pickle9

Early 2000's question!

47/525's and around 2000 Miken came out with the HHD and it's 2 Vipers, 1 with a 12 inch barrel and one with a 14 I believe. Mizuno had it's Techfire and it's predecessor which I can't recall the name on. A third company created a bat called the Launchtube I believe but it never made it to...
  4. Pickle9

Price Check OG Utimate Distances, OG White Steel, and OG 375

$225 for all 4 bats?
  5. Pickle9

metal for .44. 375 ball

Check first to make sure the league allows PST's. If not, look into an Easton L8.0
  6. Pickle9

Hottest bat you've ever owned?

OG Ultra Maxload - the entire barrel was "hot" TPS Ti - almost needed ear plugs when you hit 50 cores with (Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!!) it but sweetspot was smaller than the OG Ultra OG Synergy 1st batch, Worth Ti, SB34 Genesis, SB73V Voltage were all quite impressive as well...
  7. Pickle9

LTB 2013 26oz Aftermath

I had 3 -2013's and they all blew up literally within a few weeks after unwrapping. Probably partially to the combo of 52's and 44's used between my various leagues. After several hundred bp swings with my 2014 replacements the first return started to open up. All things considered, I'd...
  8. Pickle9

LTB Easton Redline SC500 26oz & 28oz

Looking for old Easton Redlines for a metal tourney in a month or so. Some guys on the team would like a 26oz and a 28oz if possible. Shoot a PM if you have something please. Thanks
  9. Pickle9

LTB 26oz 2013 Demarini Aftermath

Looking for newer 2013 Demarini Aftermath in 26oz weight. PM me price and pics if you're looking to sell. Thanks
  10. Pickle9

LTB LTB Easton L8 26oz

As title says, need an Easton L8 in 26oz for a metal tourney in mid August. PM me with what you got.
  11. Pickle9

For Sale/Trade Worth titanium

I would agree that the 2 biggest factors related to Ti bats are which bat you have and then the condition of the bat. From a condition standpoint a majority of Titanium bats will show some field wear but nothing significant. The bats that show serious condition or wear issues generally were...
  12. Pickle9

Anyone know about Worth Toxic production numbers?

Trying to help a buddy out. He's looking to sell a used Worth Toxic (og ASA White bat) locally but the guy wanted to know about it's "birthday". I'm assuming he's asking about the manufacturing date on the bat. Only number on the bat is on the taper and is 93080246 Sorry no pics...
  13. Pickle9

Price Check Worth Mutant 454 SB4MXA

Looking for help on a 26oz ASA Worth Mutant 454. Bat was used for 2 BP sessons with approximately 75 hits on it total using 52/300's. No waves, rattles or endcap wear.
  14. Pickle9

Price Check Price check on OG ASA Z2000 EL & TPX Omaha

Looking for some help on 2 bats. 1st is a 26oz TPX Omaha with approximately 50 hits on it. 2nd is an OG Dual Stamp ASA Z2000 27oz EL. QC37125867 Both bats have minimal wear, no rattles and both still need broken in.
  15. Pickle9

Price Check OG SCX2 1st Batch & SP12SY98

Looking for a price check on 2 Easton bats. 1st is an OG SCX2 1st Batch Easton Synergy 27oz. Serial # 306664 Bat has horizontal seam line that most of the first batch synergies developed. Bat has approximately 200 swings on it. No rattles or cracks. 2nd is a 26oz SP12SY98 Easton...
  16. Pickle9

ASA only z2k vs. Aftermath

Comparing a fully broken in ASA Z2000 and a broken in Aftermath, the Aftermath is 20+ feet better on a consistent basis with the 52 core. 20+ is also being very conservative...there is a visible difference. That being said, the durability of the Aftermath is suspect compared to the Z2000. I'm...
  17. Pickle9

For Trade 26oz j3a with receipt

I have a 28oz og Flex. Is that too heavy?
  18. Pickle9

For Trade 26 oz MERCY

PM sent to you.
  19. Pickle9

Just to clarify the OG Ultra misconception

Just look where the bat should have its stamps and you should find circles about the size of a quarter repainted with similar gray paint. I worked for a company that Miken was selling all the OG's to that people weren't buying back when they were returning their Ultra for an Ultra II. There...
  20. Pickle9

Bad qc help

Just to dive deeper into this question. Is it confirmed if the bad QC's are just in the USSSA line or are they also inclusive of ASA models?