Search results

1. ktk34

LTB Bats for man cave.

It was a thing of beauty to see. I did a couple deals with him back in the day. Great guy.
  2. ktk34

LTB Bats for man cave.

Could never get the hang of the PST’s. A Vandy or a few of the rare ones would be cool to add to any collection. I could tell people I hit bombs with them. Lol!
  3. ktk34

LTB Bats for man cave.

I could never get the hang of the PST’s. A Vandy or a couple other if the rare ones would be cool.
  4. ktk34

LTB Bats for man cave.

Thanks man!
  5. ktk34

LTB Bats for man cave.

Ok thanks man!
  6. ktk34

LTB Bats for man cave.

Don’t have to be gem mint, just want to be able to see what they are.
  7. ktk34

LTB Bats for man cave.

Looking to buy some of the old bats I used to swing to decorate my new man cave. Here is the list: SCX2 1st Batch - No “USSSA” on it. 1st Batch Freak - Smooth endcap 1st Batch B1- composite endcap, black knob Silver Genesis OG Crush
  8. ktk34

For Sale/Trade Madden 25 PS3

I'll have to try that, didn't know they would do that. Thanks.
  9. ktk34

For Sale/Trade Madden 25 PS3

Ok I bought my kids the wrong version of Madden 25 so I need to sell this NIW PS3 version or Trade it for the Xbox 360 version. Asking $30 for it. [/URL][/IMG]
  10. ktk34

For Sale '03 Indian Roadmaster Spirit..!!

Indian How many miles?
  11. ktk34

For Sale '03 Indian Roadmaster Spirit..!!

Indian I can post it on the board at work if you want me to, we have like 700 people here and a large group of bikers.
  12. ktk34

Z2 Balanced BP Session

Prolly between 100-200 cuts. We play NSA so we hit Dudley SX's and some ZN's that are NSA legal.
  13. ktk34

Z2 Balanced BP Session

Update Broke our 1st balanced model Z2, hopefully this isn't a trend about to happen with the rest of the balanced bats. They were on fire right out of the wrapper, emailed our Rep to see how he is gonna handle the bat breaking so quick. Some of our endloads showed up and they are a little...
  14. ktk34

GTG s Hower 30

Steve is a gtg board bro!!
  15. ktk34

Anyone get tired of a team, and just start your own?

Yes running a team is a headache, got fed up and started my own team in '07and it is still going strong. But I had to learn some lessons along the way about running a team and things have panned out. I have made and lost some friends along the way but that is part of being the coach / sponsor...
  16. ktk34

Z2 Balanced BP Session

Got 6 of our Z's yesterday from TPS and took them out for some BP, we were hitting NSA Dudley SX's. Some balls were used and some came out of the wrapper last night. Bats are the real deal for sure, end of story. Can't wait for our 7 endloaded models to show up next week.
  17. ktk34

For Sale Nike Shox - Womens

Shox What model are these? Qualify Turbo VI?
  18. ktk34

For Sale Nike Shox - Womens

Shox What model are these? Qualify Turbo VI?
  19. ktk34

Bat Collections 3

Bat Collection Tom15's collection back in the day was the epitome of collections. These are just starter kits. Lol. Nice collections though.
  20. ktk34

What year did you start playing softball & what were you swinging?

1st bat Started around '91 and 1st bat was a Walmart special, ended up not passing the ring gage for some reason and I ended up getting tossed for an illegal bat. Ended up borrowing a Steele's bat for the rest of the season that weighed a ton.