Search results

1. C

Alabama roll call

I'd probably give it another shot but not that u-trip stuff lol. And as you could probably tell, I haven't played outfield since high school haha.
  2. C

Looking for a team in the Montgomery AL area...

My name's Lance, I'm 30 and I just moved down from upstate NY. I'm looking for a modified/fastpitch league to play in. That's all I played in NY, played in a bunch of state/national tournaments, all ASA. I can play any infield position but primarily play 3rd and SS. I can also catch and pitch...
  3. C

Alabama roll call

Hey guys, I see some of you are close to where I'm at. I just moved down from upstate NY and I'm looking for a modified/fast pitch league. You guys know of any around?? That's all I played in NY. Played in a U-trip tournament down here but I'm not a fan lol. Any info you guys could give me...
  4. C

For Sale 2005 Honda Shadow 750

Bump...Anybody want a great bike?
  5. C

For Sale 2005 Honda Shadow 750

I've got a 2005 Honda Shadow Spirit 750. Like brand new, only has 2,500 miles on her. Custom paint job on the tank, light kit, LED tail light and rear turn signal lights, side mount license plate. Garaged in the winters and covered up in the summers. $4,500 OBO - PM me if your interested and...
  6. C

Looking for a 28oz ASA One

Looking to get a 28oz ASA Demarini The One by Thursday for the Drifton Nationals (somebody robbed mine at a tournament last weekend). Need it in the mail by Wednesday so it would most likely have to be overnighted. Unless somebody going to the Drifton Nationals this week would bring it. One...