Search results

1. Muscles220

Old 32oz Single Walls (Cral Rose & Ritch's Superior)

I’ve sent multiple pms and never received an answer. I have some other single-walls I could dig through if I knew what you had in mind.
  2. Muscles220

Metal Bats Only

If you’re looking for anything single-wall, I would recommend the SupercellVT, Supercell 2, PyroTech, Jacoby, or any Powerdome.
  3. Muscles220

Worth WS 23

$40 here and $60 there over quite a few years. I’ve paid retail for three softball bats. My first...SC900 Synergy turd, my 30oz Raw Steel, and my 29.5oz Backman. If the secondary market didn’t exist I would probably have purchased fewer than ten bats and the Sc900 Synergy would probably have...
  4. Muscles220

Worth WS 23

Top to bottom in order of weight 27oz Sinister. Bought for a song to replace a busted frame on an XPST4, but it’s so hot I just left it alone. 28oz SSEST small lettering “cryogenic +” My first double wall, and I hit my first HR with it. 28oz ESTK. Pretty wavy. Sucks. Maybe round ones are...
  5. Muscles220

Worth WS 23

I took a pic of all my ESTs except I’m missing one. It’s either my 32oz SSEST “plus” or 30oz SSEST “plus”. I didn’t bother to weigh the one that’s there. Some other night when I have time I can take a pic of my PST’s, single-walls, and non-Worth doubles.
  6. Muscles220

Worth WS 23

My collection doesn’t match Smoke’s, but if you liked the WS23E, you’d like the rest. I can send pics to someone who wants to post them.
  7. Muscles220

Worth WS 23

It’s probably the hottest EST I’ve hit. I haven’t hit my 32oz “no plus” OG SSEST outside of a cage(they use cork core leather cover balls there) but it feels hotter than my 32oz “Cryogenic +” SSEST.
  8. Muscles220

Worth WS 23

Yeah go for it.
  9. Muscles220

Worth WS 23

Arther itis: I took a few pics. Can’t post them, but would be happy to e-mail them.
  10. Muscles220

Worth WS 23

I may have one. It’s not for sale. I can’t remrmeber which EST it is. I bought it in a lot for a 32oz, and the 28.5oz small knob was SOOOO endloaded that I actually love it! It’s the only 28.5oz that’s heavy enough for me. It actually swings quite a bit heavier than my 28.5oz Filby.
  11. Muscles220

PST Needed

Dang I’ll take a no graphics PST in that price range!
  12. Muscles220

.52s in humidity

Which is exactly why we should bring hard balls back and dial down the bats. There’s a feel to a harder ball that everyone likes. The problem is that the manufactures can’t keep engineering things to sell you if you go that route.
  13. Muscles220

Old 32oz Single Walls (Cral Rose & Ritch's Superior)

Can’t believe I missed a 32oz Blue Ritches.
  14. Muscles220

For Sale Powerdome c405s. (Sold)

I’d have been a buyer on the Dirk even light. If you ever get your hands on a 32oz Blue you gotta let me know!
  15. Muscles220

Anything I shouldn’t hit with an STI-1?

Not as strong as I used to be, but I hit just as hard. I’ve hit plenty of accidental DBO’s with a 36oz Clincher. I’ve blown up some single walls in warm temps, and triangled a prototype 32oz TZ in a single round at 59 degrees. Because I tend to collect older bats that are difficult to replace...
  16. Muscles220

Official 2018 Last AB Thread

Single to RC.
  17. Muscles220

So warm outside, and maybe buy s bucket of Stadiums.
  18. Muscles220

Well the supposed part is just that the first batches were marked at 600 or 650, but they changed the cover to say “min comp 575lbs” because they were selling primarily to guys playing in non-sanctioned leagues using ball rules like max compression of 575lbs etc. and the changed labeling allowed...
  19. Muscles220

No ST1-Z involved here. STI-1 is the original Tiphoon. Perhaps there’s no dash. Maybe it’s STi1. I have heard of damage as possible, but rare, and I’m not sure what circumstances that ever occurred under. It obviously could been in low temps. The .44/575’s have damaged some of my other metal...