Official 2018 Last AB Thread

msw4indy

Addicted to Softballfans
Nice line drive in the gap to LC, felt a pop in my foot, hobbled to first....3 stress fractures, in a boot for 6 weeks....Hopefully back in August:)

Hagen49

2 RBI inside the park home run to right. I'm a right hander and found the soft spot. Pounded the ball to right.

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Weak grounder back to Pitch, my only AB in a 11 to 3 blow out loss in round 2 of my 55+ Single Wall Softball League in Long Beach, Ca. Oh Well!

Dogue

Evil Genius
Double off the fence in LCF. Everyone thought it was gone but no backspin into the wind is a bad combo.

saintrules

Grounder to third but I beat out the throw because I care way too much about Men's slowpitch softball and specifically practice sprinting to get down the line fast.

Hagen49

Dribbled to short out, hard rip up the 3b line for a single, and a bloop into RC I could have turned into a double, but I held at 1

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Gap shot str8 center for a double no outs and was left on second ..pis me off... linedrive lc out, game ending dblplay to mif

MPT23

Putting on the foil
Double of the fence in RC. This goddamn og 12" dudley is like a howitzer cannon even with the 52's