Search results

1. flyout

Playoff Help Please

Playoffs start this week 14 and I could use a little help: 1) RG3 vs. Chiefs or Flacco vs. Vikes - both at home. 2) Flex: Joique Bell, Cecil Shorts or Montee Ball 3) TE: Jordan Cameron (no qb), Ladarius Green (SD) vs. Giants, or Scott Chandler (Bills) vs Bucs Thanks.
  2. flyout

Desean Jackson for Demarco Murray

Thoughts on this trade? If it were to happen in your league would you think collusion?
  3. flyout

Need Logo & Artwork

Team name: Last Kid Pik'd....Lookin for artwork of a sloppy kid holding a glove in one hand(or bat on shoulder) and he picking his nose with the other hand. First time getting jerseys done so I'm not sure how it all works. Thanks.
  4. flyout

Need Design Work & Estimate

Looking for help with artwork on a design concept. Also, need estimate of 12-15 dri-fit sub jerseys, please. Pm me for details on design concept. Thanks.
  5. flyout

2 In the Park HRs same game

Yes, this is a brag post. But turning 45 next month, I'm permitted - mainly because I didn't think I still had enough speed to get around the bases that fast.My first one came off a pissle that gapped reight center and was at the fence before the OFs could turn their heads. Second one, was an...
  6. flyout

Where Did the Psycho SE's Go????

Can't even find an over-priced one on the bay anymore? What happened to them? They all blow up. I like the .5 endloads and was trying to get one but no luck.
  7. flyout

Deadbeat Teammates

Everbody wants to play but nobody wants to pay. Tonight got stood up at the bar where we all meet to pay fees. It's a sign that I'm gonna have to get more aggressive with my collection efforts. Really pisses me off when I go to all the trouble to register online the day of the deadline and...
  8. flyout

Evil BP v. Thunder ZN 47/450

Which is better as a bp ball - last longer, break in bats, flies farther, endures 100+ temps? Cost is about equal when considering shipping, so price not a factor.
  9. flyout

Towels WTF????

Reading another thread and soembody posted about towels tucked in the waistband. WTF is up with these things anyway??? Every time I have seen somebody have one, I've never seen it used. What's up with the Kenny Stabler look????
  10. flyout

Forearm Tear/Sprain???

Not sure what I've got here but it was caused when I did too much bp off a tee. My right forearm is bruised and painful when I swing such that I can't follow through. My only option is to bat left handed so the right inside of the forearm doesn't hurt. Does this sound like a tear or...
  11. flyout

GTG Bd_22pub

Is definitely GTG. Pants as advertised with quick shipping. Thanks.
  12. flyout

GTG Fishstick5 is GTG

Prompt reply to questions, fast shipping and bag is as advertised. Thanks!!!
  13. flyout

LTB Jersey - Navy or Gray Base with Kelly Green

Size XL. Lookin to match gray based pants with navy & kelly green. Prefer Navy based with kelly or Navy & Gray or Gray and Kelly. Thx.
  14. flyout

Thoughts on These turf shoes

Anybody ever wear these? Or these?
  15. flyout

Any Faction Reviews??

Just wondering if there is any feedback on the Factions? They look to provide more lateral support than the Rage (which I need) as well as at the arch. Do they fit same as Rage? I have resistance trails and think they are a tad big and wide at the mid forefoot (even though I have flat and...
  16. flyout

Sizing MA 5000 Pants

How do these pants fit? Look baggy, which I want. I wear a 38-40. Should I get an XL or 2XL?
  17. flyout

3n2 Momentum

Getting new turfs/trails and really need the most shock absorbing and stable shoes out there. I have flat feet/low arches and my feet have been aching lately in my resistance trails, particularly in the arch area. In their specs they state they have a solid midsole for stability and shock...
  18. flyout

How Heavy - 2011 Worth Resmondo Mutant

Does one swing? I am Miken guy and have never swung a Worth but have an offer on a 28oz. Resmondo Mutant. I find a 27 oz. 09 mv-1 a little heavy so I am concerned about a 28oz Ressy Mutant. However, Mikens are known to be way over sticker at times and so I'm wondering if Worths are more true...
  19. flyout

For Trade Miken DC 41 with Receipt - Excellent Condition

Looking for a 26 or 27 oz. Psycho SE, or a two piece bat in like condition wiht receipt. Pics are in my album - I'm not smart enough to get it in this thread. Sorry. It keeps stating I've exceeded my max quota for attachments.
  20. flyout

How Much Life Left in this OG Velo

Don't know if you can see the crack very well, but it begins about an inch left of the M in Maxload and just above it. Runs to e in Miken. Anybody have a general idea as to the life left in it?