Search results

1. S

For Sale Michelob Golden Draft Light - CA Jerseys ** 2XL **

Jerseys have been worn but are in excellent shape, I do not see any snags, tears, or stains on either jersey. Looking for $20.00 delivered/each, via PayPal Friends/Family (shipping to US only). Shipping via USPS 1st Class Mail with delivery confirmation number.
  2. S

For Sale Friction Tape

I have 3 new rolls of friction tape (still in packaging) for sale. 1 for $5.00 2 for $9.00 3 for $13.00 PayPal Friends/Family - shipping via USPS 1st Class Mail w/delivery confirmation (to US only).
  3. S

OG Z2000 vs RI Z2000 Questions

I've got an OG Z2000 with a good QC and I'm trying to find something equivalent as I really like this bat and would like a similar backup in feel, performance, etc. From what I gather, the Z3000 and Z4000 are a bit flexy in the handle so I probably wouldn't be so much inclined to gravitate...
  4. S

For Sale 26.5 oz. DeMarini Future

This bat has been re-gripped with a white gamma grip. This bat is in awesome shape, with a few small paint chips - please see the last 2 pictures as I have taken pictures of the chipping. This bat does come with a legitimate receipt in my name - the date on the receipt is February 20, 2014...
  5. S

QUESTION - 2014 DeMarini Juggy

If this bat has a rattle, is this a good thing - doesn't it matter - or is it indication of soon death?
  6. S

LTB 27 oz. Juggy or J3A

Would prefer a 2014 NR 27 oz. Juggy, if there is one out there for sale. Would like it to be in good shape (the newer the better), but let me know what you've got!!
  7. S

Cleat/Turf Alternative

Just got these, I think they will work for softball.....
  8. S

2014 All Star - Wilson 1799

In case this hasn't been posted yet - I've seen pictures of Thome and AP with them.....mostly a mix of navy/red (the palm is red).
  9. S

For sale: 33/23 tps 2012 xeno - fp12x ** -10 **

My friend gave me one more FP bat to sell..... This bat is the FP12X and was used for part of one season and has no cracks, no wobble, and no composite rattle. It is NOT RETURNABLE as there appears to be R markings on the end-cap. This is 33" long and is a -10 drop bat. The only "issue"...
  10. S

For Sale RPN - White Base w/Navy & Orange Braid/Piping ***38x35***

These are ROVER PLUS NINE pants and are brand new - never been worn or even put through the wash. 38" waist 35" inseam Looking for $42.00 delivered, via PayPal gift (shipping to US only). Here is the picture from the RPN web site of the exact pants that I have.....
  11. S

Z2000 Rattle Question - USSSA EL

Just got a bat today that has a decent rattle in it, I'd say 4-5 pieces of what I would guess is composite in there making noise. I did a search, and didn't really find much of an answer to my question and asking for help!! Is a composite rattle in a USSSA Z2000 OK, or does it mean that it...
  12. S

Thoughts on this? Beginning of the end?

Let me know your thoughts on what this might be? I'm wondering about the spot to the left of the paint chip, that runs in the opposite direction than the length of the chip. Tough to get this to show up really good, and in person you can tell it is raised a bit under the paint/decal.
  13. S

Does TPS have any ASA only bats coming out?

Sorry if this has been covered, etc. - if it has, I'll just delete the thread. I did do a search and wasn't finding what I was looking for. Basically my question is the title of the thread - are there any ASA ONLY stamped bats coming out from TPS in the somewhat near future? From what I see...
  14. S

sh29 - Fantasy Football League 2012

*****LEAGUE IS FULL***** $40.00 entry fee, with the top 3 spots paid out at the end of the season: $40.00/team = $480.00 total league payout $240.00 to league winner $160.00 to 2nd place $80.00 to 3rd place Draft Time: Monday, September 3 - 9:30pm CDT Scoring Settings Passing...
  15. S

For Sale Keychains - Pro Preferred 125th (x2) & Worth Liberty Advanced (White)

$10.00 delivered for each Rawlings Pro Preferred 125th Anniversary keychain $5.00 delivered for the Worth Liberty Advanced keychain
  16. S

For Trade Apple iPod Touch ***3rd Generation*** - 32gb

Looking to trade my daughter's 32gb iPod Touch for 26 oz. Stadium2, 27 oz. returnable Legend (and cash), or 26/27 oz. J2U (and cash). The iPod Touch is used, but in great working order. Along with the iPod, you will get original box, manuals, connectors, etc. (as well as the cases she had -...
  17. S

GTG tntitans4life is good to go.....

I just received my bat in a purchase deal from Jacob and the bat came quickly and was in the exact condition as was stated. Not to mention, communication was better than excellent!! Absolutely would deal with Jacob again, without hesitation.....
  18. S

For Trade Mizuno Techfire Switch Batting Gloves - Size M

Bought these from SBFans, and just not a huge fan - would love to trade for a pair of Rawlings Workhorse in all white (Size - M). The version I have is what you see pictured, the grip version of the glove is the POWER GRIP. I have all of the color cards that came along with the gloves. I have...
  19. S

Flex and Factory Handle Tape Questions

1) If I have a Juggernaut and a J2U (both in 27 oz.) - the Juggy is going to be a bit more flexy? 2) Does either have the softer barrel (like how the Legend feels)? 3) Why did DeMarini put the threaded packing type of tape on the handle of their bats? I don't think they do this anymore -...
  20. S

GTG bird25 is good to go......

Just received my bat from a purchase from Ron, and everything looks perfect on my end. Bat came quickly and communication was top notch!! Would deal again with Ron, without hesitation.....