Search results

1. 00's

2003 FP Anderson Rocket Tech

Looking to see if there is any interest in a 2003 FP Rocket Tech 33/24. It has the DF2K3 Alloy. Bat is a 8.5- 9 out of 10 with a very small wave. Can barely feel it. Have no use for it. Can get pics in a bit.
  2. 00's

For Sale Oakley Eyepatch2 and MPH Style Switch

Eyepatch are gone!
  3. 00's

Still here, would like to ship them from my desk ASAP
  4. 00's

Taking offers. Questions, but no one is pulling the trigger.
  5. 00's

For Sale ATT Iphone 6 Plus 64 GB in Silver

Any trades? Have 2 pair of Oakleys for sale on here
  6. 00's

Make an offer, these are sitting on my desk collecting dust.
  7. 00's

Up for sale are 2 pair of Oakley's that don't get much wear. 1) Authentic Clear frame Eyepatch2 with black O, grey oakley lenses, and a pair of Revant Fire Red Polarized Lenses. $75 OBO PP F/F or include fees SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2) Authentic Polished White MPH Style Switch with grey...
  8. 00's

Any interest in NIW 32/22 Demarini CF5 and CF5 Hope?

Have a friend who has a NIW DeMarini CF5 32/22, and a NIW DeMarini CF5 Hope 32/22 that he is looking to sell. Checking to see if anyone has any interest. Both have Receipt.
  9. 00's

2 ea. 2017 LXT Hypers for sale -9 33/24

Both bats have been sold thank you!
  10. 00's

New in Wrapper bat is still here. The other is SOLD!
  11. 00's

Just sitting collecting dust.
  12. 00's

Prices dropped. Just need to move these. They are just sitting in the corner of the house.
  13. 00's

Its Back, Evil FP ball sample trial

We got a chance to get a pitching session in with one, and DD loves the seams of this ball. She threw the Evil ball, and an SEC game ball. She liked the Evil a little more. She said it seemed to allow her to spin the ball a little more because of the seams. Then took them for a ride with a...
  14. 00's

Its Back, Evil FP ball sample trial

Just got my Sample Pack! Thanks Evil one LOL! From first look, they are nice. We will see what my daughter says when we have a pitching session in the morning.
  15. 00's

For Sale 2ea 2017 LXY Hypers 33/24

I have 2 LXT Hypers for sale. 1 is out of the wrapper with 10-15 swings on it maybe, the other is in the wrapper. Thread is over in the FP section by mistake. Taking offers if prices are too high. http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/2-ea-2017-lxt-hypers-for-sale-9-33-24.1433824/
  16. 00's

DD has 2 -9 LXT Hypers she is interested in selling. They are both drop 9 33/24. She is thinking of making the switch to the drop 9, but not sure just yet, and with the Fall season still going on, won't make the switch until later this winter. Meantime, they sit and wait, but if anyone is in...
  17. 00's

Missouri Softball Winter Camps!

We will be seeing you this winter!
  18. 00's

Always doing something softball related

Always doing something softball related
  19. 00's

For Sale Brand new No Errors NO E2 bag

Still here.
  20. 00's

For Sale Brand new No Errors NO E2 bag

Friend is selling a brand new no errors no e2 roller bag that's red. Still in the packaging. Bought for his daughter, but her team supplied new bags for all so no need. Retail is $200+ship asking $150 shipped. Stock photo. Photos I have are too large to upload. Can text or email.