Search results

1. 00's

2003 FP Anderson Rocket Tech

Looking to see if there is any interest in a 2003 FP Rocket Tech 33/24. It has the DF2K3 Alloy. Bat is a 8.5- 9 out of 10 with a very small wave. Can barely feel it. Have no use for it. Can get pics in a bit.
  2. 00's

For Sale Oakley Eyepatch2 and MPH Style Switch

Up for sale are 2 pair of Oakley's that don't get much wear. 1) Authentic Clear frame Eyepatch2 with black O, grey oakley lenses, and a pair of Revant Fire Red Polarized Lenses. $75 OBO PP F/F or include fees SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2) Authentic Polished White MPH Style Switch with grey...
  3. 00's

Any interest in NIW 32/22 Demarini CF5 and CF5 Hope?

Have a friend who has a NIW DeMarini CF5 32/22, and a NIW DeMarini CF5 Hope 32/22 that he is looking to sell. Checking to see if anyone has any interest. Both have Receipt.
  4. 00's

For Sale 2ea 2017 LXY Hypers 33/24

I have 2 LXT Hypers for sale. 1 is out of the wrapper with 10-15 swings on it maybe, the other is in the wrapper. Thread is over in the FP section by mistake. Taking offers if prices are too high. http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/2-ea-2017-lxt-hypers-for-sale-9-33-24.1433824/
  5. 00's

2 ea. 2017 LXT Hypers for sale -9 33/24

DD has 2 -9 LXT Hypers she is interested in selling. They are both drop 9 33/24. She is thinking of making the switch to the drop 9, but not sure just yet, and with the Fall season still going on, won't make the switch until later this winter. Meantime, they sit and wait, but if anyone is in...
  6. 00's

For Sale Brand new No Errors NO E2 bag

Friend is selling a brand new no errors no e2 roller bag that's red. Still in the packaging. Bought for his daughter, but her team supplied new bags for all so no need. Retail is $200+ship asking $150 shipped. Stock photo. Photos I have are too large to upload. Can text or email.
  7. 00's

I found a rare bat in my closet What's it worth?

Mind you, this bat is 30+ years old, and a collector might be interested in it. It is a Steele's Sports Coors Light Silver Bullet limited edition bat. Perfect for displaying in a room. What do you think? http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k104/longball00/IMG_3275.jpg...
  8. 00's

For Sale Shoeless Jane Fastpitch glove

I have a shoeless Jane Fastpitch glove for sale In the Fastpitch section. http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1422507
  9. 00's

Any interest in a practically new Shoeless Jane Glove?

DD had this as a backup, and it sat in her bag. i just got it back from Shoeless Joe where they re tanned it under their program, and it came back just as it was new. Smells so good! It is the 12" model. was asking $115 shipped if there is interest. Files are too big to load here. Can text...
  10. 00's

33/23 2015 Xeno

I have a 2015 33/23 Xeno that sits in DD's bag she wants me to sell for her. It is returnable, has a 2016 LXT+ grip on it, and has some cleat marks. SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k104/longball00/IMG_2990.jpg...
  11. 00's

For Sale Have a couple 2 1/4" barrel baseball bats to sell

I have a 2014 DeMarini Voodoo Overlord 30/17 no warranty bat and a 2015 Easton Mako 30/19 if anyone is interested. Having issues uploading pics right now, but will put links to them in Photobucket for now. Both bats are in great shape. The Mako was barely used. Voodoo looking for $65 shipped...
  12. 00's

Price check on 31/21 DeMarini CF6

DD's team mate has a barely used 31/21 CF6 she had as a backup, and has moved up in size. Asked me to see what they are going for, so they can move it and get something bigger. She says there might be 50 swings on it as it was a backup to her gamer. I'll try to get pics, but the father said...
  13. 00's

Price check on a couple

Friend of mine has a 31/21 2014 Easton Mako on great shape, not a lot of swings on it, and a 31/21 2012 blue/white Xeno in great shape. His dd hardly used either of them as she prefers CF series. How much are they worth? I know pics would help, but he has to send them still.
  14. 00's

Mako Torq 2015

I have a couple NIW Mako Torq's I am looking to let go of. $245 shipped.
  15. 00's

Get a head start on your Trading Pins for Nationals.

Everyone is always looking for pins for Nationals at the last minute. Get a head start with your design. We have used this company for 3 years now, and the service, and price is excellent! As you can see the examples on the flyer, they have done the pins for many of our local teams, and I am...
  16. 00's

For Sale/Trade 2014 32/22 Easton Mako

My daughter has moved to a 33/23 so this needs to go to cover the cost of the new one. It has some cleat marks and a lizard skin grip. It was bought late last summer, and I have the paperwork somewhere for it. Asking $200 PP gift. http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k104/longball00/IMG_1624.jpg
  17. 00's

any interest in a 2014 32/22 Easton Mako?

If there is interest, I'll get some pics of it tonight. DD moved up to a 33/23 Xeno so the 32 Mako has to go. Bought late summer so has a ton of warranty left. I have the paperwork around here somewhere. asking $220 PP gift.
  18. 00's

Have to ask: What do you think is the best backpack style bag for Fast pitch?

Team put me in charge of bags and helmets this year. What do you all think is the best one for fast pitch? I'm leaning towards either the Easton walk off II or the LS 9 stick with the edge going to the 9 stick because it has the removable flap to customize. The Walk off doesn't seem to have...
  19. 00's

Any reviews on the new Anderson Supernova?

DD was at the cage this past weekend with her instructor, and she is always asked to give her opinion on new bats that are out. I noticed they had the new Anderson Supernova on the demo rack. I was going to throw it in to her to try out, but she is in love with, and getting the feel for her '15...
  20. 00's

Price check on a '13 Xeno

DD's team mate has a 2013 white Xeno 31/21 that sits in her bag that she is looking to sell. It is returnable, might have the receipt. Has maybe 250 swings if I had to guess. Also interested in trading it for something else