Search results

1. A

For Sale 28 OZ MUT98 $110 shipped

Mut98 has a slight rattle.There is a spot on the end cap that is cracked from a guy popping up and slinging the bat into the ground.Handle is tight and knob also.It is also returnable
  2. A

For Sale 27oz sbmbj 85.00& 28ozmut98 140.00 obo

The SBMBJ has a slight rattle,sounds like 1 or 2 pieces floating around inside.It is not marked so I believe it is returnable.The end cap is tight and it has no cracks. The Mut98 is in good condition and has a slight rattle also.There is a spot on the end cap that is cracked from a guy popping...
  3. A

For Sale 26 oz sb105 75.00 OBO

26 oz sb105 65.00 OBO Bat is in pretty good condition,except there is a spot on the taper where the paint is chipped in about 8 or 9 spots. It doesn't effect the performance or durability.The end cap is tight and it has no rattle.
  4. A

For Sale 26 oz Omaha 55 shipped

Bat is in great condition.I am just trying to clear out some bats
  5. A

For Sale/Trade 27 OZ Techfire and 27 OZ Inertia 40 for both

Techfire is in good condition with no flat spots or waves but,if you look where the taper ends and the barrel starts there is a chip missing and maybe a crack starting.Right where it says pat pending. Tps Inertia has 3 or 4 slight waves,nothing to cause the bat to fail a ring test.Price is 40...
  6. A

For Sale 30 oz OG SCX23 100 OBO

30 oz OG SCX23 80 OBO Bat is not fully broken in.It does not have a rattle,cracks or end cap problems. Paint is chipped in a couple of spots and has scratches from regular use.It is OBO so if I'm off on the price lmk.
  7. A

For Sale/Trade Ret 28OZ SCN18 with receipt/new stamp 90

Bat is in good condition with no cracks,rattles,end cap or paint issues.It is returnable with receipt dated for 8/27/12.It also has the new stamp.It is 90 OBO or I will trade towards a miken,worth or a catty.I don't need the new bat stamp.
  8. A

For Sale Ret 26oz ba gear virus gearsp1 55obo

Bat shows signs of wear towards the endcap.It has no cracks,rattles or endcap problems.Grip is in ok condition,but it wouldn't hurt to have a new one.
  9. A

For Sale/Trade 27oz sbmtda,26ozgearsp1,27.5 sb454r

All bats are returnable,but I do not have any receipts 27OZ SBMTDA No rattle,cracks or webbing and endcap is in good shape.It has normal scratches from being used and being put in the bag.90 OBO 26OZ GEARSP1 No rattles,cracks or webbing and endcap is good.This one is scratched a little more.60...
  10. A

For Sale 27oz SCN18 returnable $110 OBO

27oz SCN18 returnable $100 OBO new stamp It only has about 30 hits on it.Does not have a rattle or end cap issues.Still has the original grip.PM for pictures.It does have the new stamp
  11. A

For Trade FT/27 oz SBMTDA

Looking to trade for utrip bats,old stamp or new stamp doesn't matter 26-28OZ I picked this up today,it has no cracks or rattles just some scratches and the endcap is in good condition.I can email some pics if you need them.I will sell for 100 shipped OBO
  12. A

GTG FarBeyondDriven is GTG

Bat was as described and shipped when he said he would.
  13. A

LTB LTB Combat SX3 Uncensored

Looking for a 26-28 OZ Uncensored (Balanced)
  14. A

For Sale 28OZ SCN20BW returnable 85.00 OBO

28OZ SCN20BW returnable 75.00 OBO I recieved this in a trade and do not know how many hits it has.It doesn't look to have very many,but it does have 1 paint chip.It has the original grip,no cracks or rattles and the end cap is in good shape.It does not have the 2013 stamp. 75.00 OBO I can...
  15. A

For Sale/Trade Mint SCN19 34/30

Bat has less than 20 swings and is perfect I am looking for a 28oz catty or a balanced 28oz easton (utrip) 2013 stamp does not matter.I may consider a 27oz,just would like it be balanced. SCN19 has the 2013 stamp and a receipt in my name 95.00 shipped
  16. A

For Sale (3) Old School Bats (2) Tri shells All 26 OZ

1st MDL SZ700 Triple7 $50 OBO 2nd MDL STS2 (Green) $50 OBO 3rd MDL STS4 (Blue) ASA Recertified $20 The green bat and silver bat are in good condition with no flat spots,waves,rattles or end cap issues.They will need the grip replaced. The blue bat is in the same condition as...
  17. A

GTG Jaeggi1 Is GTG

Paid promptly and good communications
  18. A

For Sale 27oz mutant 98/28 oz mutant 120

98 Is not broken yet no rattle nor does it have any cracks or end cap issues.I am selling for a buddy,he is asking 200 OBO.Need to sell pretty quick. 120 I picked up in a trade.Has maybe 1 or 2 pieces rattlin around inside VERY slight rattle.No cracks or endcap issues. 140 OBO Both have...
  19. A

For Sale 30ozPST/28oz ENVY

Both are in good shape.There is a slight gap in the endcap of the PST,it seems to be tight just a slight gap.The PST is recertified and no taper ding.neither has a rattle.Both returnable. Envy$ 75.oo Small paint chip on the N Pst need a price check,have no idea what these are worth
  20. A

For Sale FS SSR1,Freak+ and F3

I am only selling 2,dont care which 2.I have not checked prices in a while so lmk if I am off on them 28oz Syn2 broken in with unknown number of hits no rattle and no cracks FS $120 obo 27 oz Freak + has a rattle dont no how many hits but it is returnable.Has one spot near the end where it...