Search results

1. 22hotstick

For Trade A2000 pro stock 12" for Future

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=18389181#post18389181
  2. 22hotstick

For Sale/Trade A2000 pro stock 12"

Glove is in mint condition. Oiled with Wilson glove conditioner and used once to play catch. Have two other gloves so no need for this one anymore. Looking to sell for 190.00 OBO, price will include shipping and pay pal only. Trades I would consider are Wilson A2000 in similar condition in...
  3. 22hotstick

For Sale/Trade Z1000 and 2 TPS

1. Z1000 28 OZ. Bat has about 500 swings on it with no cracks or webbing. Bat does have a wobble but still smashes the 52's. Looking for 125 shipped. 2. TPS Catty EL 28 OZ. Bat has about 80 swings on it with no cracks, webbing or rattles. Has old usssa stamp and asking 75 OBO. Deal...
  4. 22hotstick

For Sale/Trade Mizuno Frenzy Elite 27 OZ

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1374664
  5. 22hotstick

GTG hittnhard GTG

Great buyer and payed fast. This board bro is GTG. Jonathan 22hotstick
  6. 22hotstick

GTG Mikenfreakazoid is GTG

Good board bro to deal with!! Shipped fast and bat was in great shape!
  7. 22hotstick

GTG infinity1222 is GTG

kept in contact via text to keep me updated. Was trading for two bats and when he found a crack in one of the bats he was trading, he switched it out for a better niw bat. Don't hesitate to deal with board member. Thanks Jon
  8. 22hotstick

GTG jwhites32 is GTG

Did a transaction for a glove, shipped fast and glove was in great shape as stated in his thread. Good guy to go to here. Thanks, Jon 22hotstick
  9. 22hotstick

For Trade Freak + 27 oz 2013, zero hits on it

Looking for wilson gloves around 11.5 to 12. LMK if your interested. Thanks Jon
  10. 22hotstick

new stamp

Can anyone tell me if this is a fake stamp. Was told that it was. It is a easton scn17bh. Thanks, Jon
  11. 22hotstick

For Sale/Trade Oakley bottle cap/U.A velocity sunglasses

Have pair of Oakley bottle cap polarized brown frame/ Brown lens new and Under Armour Velocity grey frame/ grey lens new for sale or trade. Oakley = 90.00 U.A = 70.00 Will sell both together for 150. Would listen to trades and would prefer new stamped bats for utrip. Thanks Jon 651-216-0405
  12. 22hotstick

For Sale/Trade Bushnell night vision

bushnell 6x50 equinox night vision for sale, brand new and never been used. Asking 300 OBO for the unit and it retails for around 400 on the market. Would be willing to trade just not sure, so post if you have anything you would like to trade. Please text me if you are interested...
  13. 22hotstick

GTG BigMike is GTG

Don't hesitate to deal with this board bro. Payed fast and was very fair on price of bat. I would defiantly do business with Bigmike again. Bigmike, Enjoy the bat and thank you. Jon 22hotstick
  14. 22hotstick

For Sale/Trade TPS Locker bag

Used TPS locker bag for sale or trade. Bag is in good condition with no holes or tears. Little bit of scuffing from being used through the year. Looking for $65 shipped and only asking this high because of shipping costs. Open to trades but not looking for anything specific so shoot me what...
  15. 22hotstick

Price Check Price Check on 2011 Z1000 Utrip

Price check on Z1000 utrip 26 balanced. Has about 600 hits on it and regular wear and tear. No cracks or chipped paint. Anyone have any information? Looking to trade or sell if anyone is interested. Thanks Jonathan
  16. 22hotstick

GTG jfahey4 is GTG

Great board bro to deal with her. Great communication and sent pay pal fast. Don't hesitate to deal with him. Thanks Jon 22hotstick
  17. 22hotstick

GTG Ryanboy22 is GTG

Fast payment and coomunication. Good brother to deal with. Thanks Jonathan
  18. 22hotstick

For Sale 26 oz nr supermax psycho niw

26 oz supermax psycho nr niw for 150 shipped. Bat is sold Thanks Jon
  19. 22hotstick

GTG CHADDIE911 is very GTG

Great board member to deal with. Was in constant contact and bat was in exact shape that was explained. Don't hesitate to deal with this board bro. Thanks Jon 22hotstick
  20. 22hotstick

Cjricha is GTG

Great communication and paid more for me holding the bat. Great guy to deal with. Thanks Jon 22hotstick