Search results

1. D

Looking for a team in Birmingham, Alabama area

I am looking for a tourney team in the Bham area. Hit me up here or PM me for contact info. Mike
  2. D

Fast pitch bat for 12U

I am looking for the best bat out for a 12U player. She plays on a travel team and hits for power at times but is a consistent and solid base hitter. What bat would any recommend and why?
  3. D

For Sale Rayflash Ringlight for Nikon SB-900

Item is new, I did how ever mount it on my speedlight one time and use it for a few shots that I needed to take, Now I have no use for it. Will sell for 125.00 shipped to the USA and paid via paypal instant payment only. Sells for 199.99
  4. D

For Sale Strobies flash transmitter and receiver

I have two receivers and one transmitter. Will work with Canon, Nikon and most any other camera and speedlight. You can remotely fire two speedlights with this set-up and up to 50ft. line of site. Receivers take two AAA batt. I will sell for 45.00 delivered payable by paypal only
  5. D

For Sale Combat bat pack

Navy and gray. Will sell for 37.50 delivered only to the U.S. paid via paypal and no trades. SOLD
  6. D

For Sale Pelican Case model 1550

You can go to the Pelican website to get the size and replacement foam. I am selling this case for 55.00 delivered to U.S. only if Canada, you will have to contact me about price for shipping. Foam is in great shape but you can buy just the two middle sheets from Pelican and may find cheaper...
  7. D

For Sale The Pit Workout DVD box set with Chuck Liddell

This is the complete boxset. the price is 40.00 delivered via USPS. This is the workout with Chuck Liddell. Paypal only and no trades.........
  8. D

For Sale Rover Plus Nine pants

Both pair are 38 waist and have been sewn to 32 long but the materials was not cut off. 40.00 each pair delivered via USPS Priority to U.S. only. Canada 5.00 more to cover extra shipping each pair. Camo pair needs to be washed which I am doing right now, to get dirt out. Paypal only and no...
  9. D

For Sale Craftsman Digitork Torque Wrench, 25-250 ft. lbs., 1/2 in. Drive

This wrench was only used a max of five times. It is in new condition. I am enclosing a link for the Craftsman page for the wrench. I will sell this torque wrench for 80.00 delivered. It also comes with the hard red plastic case...
  10. D

For Sale Akadema Catapult 26oz.

I am selling this bat for 125.00 shipped For some reason my thread got deleted last time cause I said it is hot, well it is and it is not altered in any form or fashion. It now has only 100 hits on it and is like new!!!!!!! contact me at [email protected]
  11. D

For Sale Akadema Catapult 26oz.

This bat only has 75 cuts on it. It is in almost new condition. It is returnable and with original grip. This bat is the 2010 model ASA bat. Selling for 155.00 delivered This bat is hottttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Before any of the cheating morons ask, no it's not shaved. email me at...
  12. D

For Sale Ride Snowboard jackets and pants

I have two jackets size XL and one pair of pants size XL. All three items from store would cost you over 600.00 in store. I will sell all three for 125 delivered to USA and 145 to Canada. If interested please send me a message as it will be first contact ,first choice. One jacket is navy and...
  13. D

luckydog_20 is gtg

luckydog_20 is gtg, was a very smooth deal. I had a few issues on getting package shipped right away due to family issues and he was very understanding.
  14. D

Guitar effects pedals from Visual Sound

Visual Sound H2O Liquid Chorus & Echo and the Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive. I also have the One Spot from Visual Sound which can power up to five effects at same time. The H2O is the same exact chorus that the guitar players from A7X use. If you want to see what the effects do or sound like...
  15. D

FS Like New Nokona AMG 700K RHT

FS Like New Nokona AMG 700K RHT fielders glove Will sell for 110.00 delivered paid via paypal FIRM. SOLD [IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q96/dfromafar/DSCN0370.jpg[/
  16. D

LTS 27oz. FL Anti-Virus

Bat has 25 hits on it. It is in new condition, it will come with a receipt and it is returnable. I may not be playing for awhile and do not see the need for keeping something that will not be used. Need to get 175.00 shipped Receipt dated 2-17-09 SOLD
  17. D

jonejam18 is GtG

jonejam18 paid quickly and answered all pm's the same. He is gtg and will deal with again in the future.....
  18. D

67mm camera lens filters

I have a 67mm Hoya Softner (A) and a Tiffen Circular Polarizer. The softner filter only had a total of 1 hour on it and the Polarizer was never used.. If you buy these two filters new you will pay over 140.00 I will sell them for 70.00 delivered. If you need to see a picture I can take one...
  19. D

NIW 27oz. FL Anti-Virus

Will sell this one for 180.00 delivered. I do have a receipt for it.......... It is NIW and is re-turnable. No trades at this time with the exception of a NIW Plauge of same weight 27FL SOLD
  20. D

LTS NIW AV 27oz. FL

Will sell for 175 plus shipping which will be 12.50 plus paypal fees if paying with paypal. The only other method accepted will be postal money order. It is NIW and returnable and I can get the receipt for it.