Search results

1. gfrmedic

Emmittsburg or Gettysburg area BP

I am in town for a couple of weeks at the fire academy and would like to hit some anywhere near these areas. Anyone interested shoot me a pm and let me know where to go. Thanks Chris
  2. gfrmedic

For Trade Demarini Cartel 34/27

TRADED. thanks...........Looking to trade this for something ASA. Would love a new Helmer ASA. Will consider all ASA offers. I will add cash for NIW. The Cartel is fully returnable, no receipt. There is webbing but no rattle. It is still dirty in the pics also. Endcap is solid, still has...
  3. gfrmedic

LTTF Rawlings pro mesh

Looking for a 11 3/4 or 12" pro mesh. Would prefer a I or H web. I am looking to trade my 34/27 cartel returnable no receipt with 400-500 swings or my 34/28 flyswatter returnable no receipt with 600-800 swings. It will be late tonight or tomorrow before I have pics of them up. Any questions...
  4. gfrmedic

For Trade Callaway Diablo Edge Irons 4-AW

8 total clubs. All in good shape. I will upload pics later tonight. I am looking to trade these for either some burner 2.0 with stiff steel shafts or some rocketballz with stiff steel shafts. I will add cash where necessary. The diablos have the steel shafts and original grips. Thanks
  5. gfrmedic

For Trade 34/28 Fly Swatter for glove

Have a returnable no receipt flyswatter for trade. I really would like to try a rawlings pro mesh in a 12.25. Would look at other gloves also. I can add cash or other trade to even out any deal. Thanks Chris
  6. gfrmedic

More SNL GREAT work

7. gfrmedic

For Trade J2u 24/26 NIW fully returnable

TRADED, thanks!
  8. gfrmedic

GTG cekr3 is GTG

Traded bats with cekr3 and he is more than GTG. Very well packaged and shipped super quick. Great deal! Thanks
  9. gfrmedic

For Trade 2nd batch Juggy and Fly Swatter

I have a 34/28 returnable 2nd batch Juggy and a returnable 34/28 Fly Swatter, both in great shape. No rattle, normal wear with one small chip in juggy (paint only). Looking for something Utrip. Would also listen to offers for newer utrip eastons or an og scn2. Would really like to try a...
  10. gfrmedic

For Trade WL1225, Worth Liberty Like new

Looking to trade this Worth Liberty 1225 for something different. This glove is in excellent condition, still very stiff and just a little dirt in the palm area. It is the navy and white color scheme. Not looking to sell right now, just looking to see what other nice gloves are out there. No...
  11. gfrmedic

greenville bp

anyone want to hit today at boyd lee in greenville nc? maybe 4 or 5 o'clock. give me a call at 252-902-6640.
  12. gfrmedic

SSAA Greenville?

Anyone coming to Greenville to play in the SSAA states this weekend?
  13. gfrmedic

GTG Devil Dog VGTG

Super price and fast shipping on 2 pairs of turfs. Devil Dog is VGTG!
  14. gfrmedic

GFRMedic's new GTG List

All these guys are GTG in my book. 1stbase16 Skeeter Softball Fans adamcollins Mikeisaddicted Doce wickedstixx JB13 Alexhsi Bobby Buggs Micklite7 daymo Glass JRR12x2 kona nomar05 chadder Four Bagger Outside22 TEAM MADNESS easykid15 Rusl5 bnichol32...
  15. gfrmedic

For Sale/Trade Combat B3 Gear 29/17

Looking to trade this almost new bat for something little league approved. The model number on this bat is GEARYB1. This bat is NOT approved in little league. I don't have pictures right now but the bat is in great condition. I would say no more than 50 hits. I will try and get pictures up...
  16. gfrmedic

GTG jmor304

bought some grip n rips and they were perfect. Thanks bro!
  17. gfrmedic

Recoil question

Is the ASA sticker that big of a deal on these? i have access to a 34/28 that the endcap is really worn. otherwise it is in good shape. does not being able to see the asa sticker affect the value that bad? Thanks
  18. gfrmedic

GTG KobieandBaily

Worked a trade for a bat and the deal was super smooth! Look forward to dealing with again. Thanks!
  19. gfrmedic

For Trade Ping I3+ Iron Set

I am testing the waters to see if anyone would be interested in a set of 3-W Ping I3+ irons. They are Right handed, black dot, standard length and lie. steel rifle shafts with original ping rubber grips. Looking for a good ASA bat in return. I will try and get some pics up soon. They are...
  20. gfrmedic

GTG nickd

nickd is very GTG. Bought a bat from me and paid instaquick. Look forward to dealing with him again. Thanks Chris