Search results

1. M

TheJackal666 is gtg

paid fast and was great to deal with, wouldnt hesitate to sell/buy from again.
  2. M

phoenix26 is GTG

bought a freak LE from him on tuesday and got the bat in the mail today. fast shipping and received bat as described, wouldnt hesitate to deal with again.
  3. M

WTB: OG Freak100 27 or 28

Looking to buy an OG freak100. do not want a limited, has to be an OG. id like it in either a 27 or 28 oz as well. id like it to be in good shape, meaning the graphics are all still there basically. pm me offers plz
  4. M

hamneggs is g2g

bought a recoil from him, he shipped very prompty and the bat was as described. wouldnt hesitate to do business with him again.
  5. M

LTB OG freak 100 or Utrip recoil

Well im looking to pick up an OG freak 100 in either a 27 or 28oz or a utrip recoil in a 27oz maxload. pm me what you have and an asking price, im looking to spend around 170. i may or may not be picking up one of each or 2 freak 100s
  6. M

gettindirty is gtg.

bought my helmer from me and paid promptly after getting my mix up fixed. wouldnt hesitate to do business with again.
  7. M

FS: 38w Pinkies and 11 roy/ora turf's

well since my other thread is cluttered im making this one to get rid of this last pair of pants and these turfs. $25 shipped for the pants $20 shipped for the turfs $40 shipped for both
  8. M

moonpie02 is very GTG

just sold him a pair of pants, he paid quickly and i had no problems communicating with him. wouldnt hesitate to do business with him again.
  9. M

FS: 28oz 08 Helmer+ WR

ive got a warranty replacement 08 helmer+ id like to get rid of. just not liking it too much and the season is over and i need money. its probably got around 300 hits on it or so and is hitting a ton when you find the barrel. PM me for more details. no original grip but i can retape it if...
  10. M

snt28 is gtg

met up with him locally today and sold him a couple pairs of pants. wouldnt hesitate to do business with him again.
  11. M

4 pairs of pants and 1 pair of turfs

$40 shipped for the pinky's and turfs $25 shipped for the pinky's $20 shipped for the turfs[/B]
  12. M

Malibu01 is very g2g

Did a trade with him tonite, met up with him at the time and spot desired. chatted for a bit and did the trade. Nice to meet another local SBF'er would definitely deal with again.
  13. M

LTT/S JH mut120 NR

Ive got a NR jeff hall mutant 120 id like to either sell or trade for an OG freak100 27oz or 28oz or a recoil 120 27oz maxload. the mutant is a 27.5oz and has less then 30 hits on it, the first few were with the wrapper still on it actually. as for a price $150 shipped with Insurance and...
  14. M

fs: boombah ultimate gators/matchin turfs

ive got a pair of 38x36 ultimate gators i dont wear anymore and id like to sell to someone. also have a pair of matching turfs i dont use as well, size 11. $40 for the pants $30 for the turfs $65 for both together pants are still like new with no stains, rips or tears. theyre in my...
  15. M

Orange/royal boombah mesh turf2's

size 11, worn for about 4 months. i just got a new pair of the trail shoes so i dont need these anymore. id like $35obo shipped/insured through UPS. buyer covers paypal fees. now for pics
  16. M

ltt: JHMUT120 for freak100 or ltd

im looking to trade a no return JH mutant 120(the blue one) for a 27oz or 28oz freak100 or ltd. id like for it to have minimal hits (less then 500 on the original or less then 200 on the ltd) the mutant has maybe 25 hacks on it and i dont like how it swings. i was spoiled by my freak100 and...
  17. M

Magnus_CA is g2g

picked up a hd dvd from him. he shipped it and it actually got here a day earlier then expected. would buy from again.
  18. M

ics2000 is gtg

bought a jersey off of him and he shipped as soon as my echeck cleared. got the jersey today and it was just as described, would not hesitate to buy from again.
  19. M

Mohave1 is gtg...

good deal, great communication, shipped fast and the bat was as described. wouldnt hesitate to do business with again.
  20. M

Duriisimo is g2g

bought the component speakers he had for sale. shipped them immediately and they got here in no time. wouldnt hesitate to do business with again.