$25 shipped for the pinky's
$20 shipped for the turfs[/B]
pants001.jpg

turfs001.jpg

turfs004.jpg

Last edited:

brfl86

On Point
Hey dizz....you guys changing colors next year?? you guys gonna play the mckracken in Indy?? I plan on having my team in it...we are doubling up ASA and NSA E...I have 3 or 4 guys that will have to lay off the long ball...my fall league team will be my tourney team for next year and they looked pretty good....

mcdizzle

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey dizz....you guys changing colors next year?? you guys gonna play the mckracken in Indy?? I plan on having my team in it...we are doubling up ASA and NSA E...I have 3 or 4 guys that will have to lay off the long ball...my fall league team will be my tourney team for next year and they looked pretty good....

i dont play with the bush leaguers anymore, few of us started a new team. we're king me now. www.kingmesoftball.com

XjustinX

Siqqq Tatties
damn man he had to have those pinky's so I gave em to him for xmas and he offs them. geeez.. free bump

mcdizzle

Addicted to Softballfans
damn man he had to have those pinky's so I gave em to him for xmas and he offs them. geeez.. free bump

i dont wear em, theyre too big now...lol. they fall off me and my brother cant wear them either cuz theyre way too big for him.

besides i wear shorts mostly now while i play and i NEED money for this replacement clutch, mines slipping like a stripper on a wet table.

CHROME DOME

Addicted to Softballfans
whats the length on pa's?? i know standard length is 35...any chance they are 36 or longer??? if soo iam VERY interested. LMK thanks.

mcdizzle

Addicted to Softballfans
all of the pants are 36 or longer. the PA's might be pending sale locally all others are still up for grabs.

the royal boombahs fit very much like the PA's do.

.WiZ.

Addicted to Softballfans

Anybody else from your former team selling these white pants? I would take a pair in a 42 waist.

We would possibly be interested in 4 more. They would make great shorts for coaches on the daughters 10u travel team.

mcdizzle

Addicted to Softballfans
Anybody else from your former team selling these white pants? I would take a pair in a 42 waist.

We would possibly be interested in 4 more. They would make great shorts for coaches on the daughters 10u travel team.

dont think so, team is still together i just formally got the boot. too many DBO's were hit by myself

mcdizzle

Addicted to Softballfans
Cause you're a masher

DUH!

PA pants and royal boombahs are sold. pinkies and the orange/royal/white and turfs are still here. i'll sell all of it for $80+3% paypal shipped or the individual prices. Come on help a board bro get a new clutch

mcdizzle

Addicted to Softballfans
DUH!

PA pants and royal boombahs are sold. pinkies and the orange/royal/white and turfs are still here. i'll sell all of it for $80+3% paypal shipped or the individual prices. Come on help a board bro get a new clutch

im just gonna quote myself here for clarity